New web. I need comments & advise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New web. I need comments & advise.

Hi everybody, I will appreciate your comments and inputs about this web that I have done for a friend of mine.

www.premiercareclinic.com

Alas

Re: New web. I need comments & advise.

Hi, site looks great, loads well & has the right feel for its content. Nice to see you have taken the time to blend the forum in with the sites colours. (Not many do this)
    The only thing you might have to go through is the key words & descriptions, they seemed to be the same & not relating to individual page content.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, I always appreciate your comments, I will have a look at the keywords & description, and fix it.
      Saluti
      Alas

Comment

Chris, I just made some changes on those fields ( keywords & description).
        What do you think?
        regards

Comment

You did a beautiful job.. 5 stars all the way.. well done.. Great color too!

Pickels

Comment

Site looks great nice feel to it hope the person you made it for agrees. good luck with it.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks to both of you, i appreciated your positive comments.
              Alas

Comment

it looks great ... the only thing I thought was the header maybe too small (proportionally) for the layout of the pages ...
                kym, merlin & tala
                creating white majick
                www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                www.merlinsmajick.com
                www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                  Chris, I just made some changes on those fields ( keywords & description).
                  What do you think?
                  regards

Hi, On the few pages i looked at, IE:index, none of the phrases in the key word area match what is on the page.
                  <meta name="KEYWORDS" content="dar es salaam clinic,
                  dar es salaam hospital, dar es salaam doctor,
                  dar es salaam gynaecology, dar es salaam pediatric.">

What you place a keyword or phrase, it should match text on the page.
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: New web. I need comments &amp; advise.

Correct, you are right, I think I was not giving enough attention.
                    Thanks
                    Alas

Comment

Watch Your Spelling &gt;&gt; adviCe.

Good balance and flow throughout.....another well-thought example of how potential emerges with resplendant vitality: even the forum skin and colors compliment your overall theme.

The only thing that kept popping up to me was some awkward grammar and word usage here and there. It may be idiomatic to how English is used in Tanzania, but when constantly weaving in references to US expectations or creduality (adhereing to Embassy stipulations) I would expect a tighter composition. No big deal, but I did notice on more than 2 pages:
                      Main Page: Premier Care provides a high end comprehensive GP service in exceptional surroundings. Our company has established excellent relationships with spe******t consultants throughout Tanzania. >> Should either use "Premier Care", "We have" or "Our facility" rather than go outside of context established previously.
                      Clinic Page: A. The Clinic offers the full range of services seen on this website >> No...never say "on this website" etc. but rather "The Clinic regularly offers a full range of professional services, which include .... and additional services as may be prescribed or arranged prior" or something similar. > Explain...amplify, and describe; don't simply "state" and hope to link incongruent sentences/concepts: create a 'flow" of understanding (illumination) to a directed conclusion (or for some, a "broadened perspective").
                      B. We are the only panel physicians for the US embassy immigrant visa applications, and appointments can be arranged with results given within a few days of you been seen. Try "...within a few days after your visitation" or "...after having been seen" or even "...after your visit."

And so on.

Really a grand build, though, old Friend! Bravo!
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello Generalissimo,
                        Like always I have no words to thank you enough.
                        I will go trough the text and follow your suggestion ( english is not my mother language).
                        GRAZIE MILLE !
                        Alas

Comment

Alas,
                          I'm not good with the tech stuff so volunteer to help with copy where I can. I changed the lead to bullet points. If you'd like help with any more I can, but don't want to keep going if this is overstepping what you asked for. I think your site is beautiful!

Premiere Care Clinic offers a full range of services.
                          We care about offering you the very best service and we care about you.
                          Our services include:
                          *Private GP and Ultrasound services
                          *Walk-in instant HIV testing
                          *Occupational Health (consulting?)
                          *General and travel vaccinations
                          *STD/STI tests
                          *Referrals for xrays and scans
                          with follow up consultation and
                          *A full range of blood and pathology tests
                          Our services are always confidential.
                          Tests that are not available in Tanzania are (express?) couriered to the Lancet Laboratories in South Africa.
                          We are the exclusive panel (of?) physicians for the US Embassy. We handle Immigrant Visa applications, with results given quickly, usually within a few days. Patients may walk in or call for an appointment; no documentation is required for registration.
                          CORPORATE
                          We perform Executive Health Screenings and offer Corporate Health Services to local companies, including pre-employment medical exams, drug screening and long term sickness evaluations. Our services include same day consultations.
                          Premier Care offers competitive and complete corporate health care packages tailor made to each company's requirements. We offer these services directly though our clincic. Our team will gladly assist your HR department with developing a flexible and cost effective healthcare program for your workforce.
                          All the best
                          Catherine
                          www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

Hi,

I am not sure where I have come in on this or what work has been done so wanted to say what a good looking, well functioning site you have created,

dave
                            Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                            Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
                            Reiki Books

Comment

Hi Dave thank you very much for your positive input.
                              Also, Catherine I must say that you have been very nice in taking your time to help me. Thanks a lot.
                              I am waiting for a response from the website owner so I can proceed with the text change.
                              Ciao
                              Alas

Comment

Working...
                              X