New web. I need comments & advise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New web. I need comments & advise.

Dave, if I understood you about what work I have done.
    I have integrated Bluevoda ( page from home to about us) with the contact form provided by Naval Design ( ABVFP ) which is a GREAT way to create a contact page, and from Fantastico ( PHPBB3 ) I took the forum ( news & forums )feature ( GOOGLE LOVES IT ).
    I have not finish yet with the web, and Google has already indexed 7 pages, and there are all from the forum.
    Saluti
    Alas

Comment

Alas,

Nice site, but being in the Health Care field myself, one question on the site is not being answered. What is the cost of services? Like how much is a ultrasound? What type of insurance to they except? Medicaid, Medicare, Bluecross, Avlac etc, these can be major selling points, also, if the patient does not have insurance do they work out arrangments for paying for services, is this health center public or privately funded??

Just a thought!!

Daniel-
      www.jaxplus.net

Comment

Nice clean and green.

http://www.premiercareclinic.com/pre...aam-about.html The banner did not have a photo of the team just the words.

My own view is that the main body block should have a gap between that and the banner.

From what I can see above you used BV. It reminds me to get a forum organised!

I was also wondering if you really need all the information and detail you request on the contactform page. Where possible I think less is best. Is a security code needed or just a nice feature?

Regards
        Muzz
        Cheers,
        Muzz

Comment

Hi Daniel,
          I agree with, I am planning to that in the forum, the reason for that is: I have design the web in Bluevoda, and this web is not for me but for a friend of mine, and it will not be easy for him to make changes or update the web unless he has a knowledge of Bluevoda, but having the cost in the forum section he can access it and update the information without touching the structure of the web. Thank you for your suggestion.

Hi Muzz,
          I am waiting for pictures to place in the about us page, I have used Naval Design contact form, and I could have skipped some information but the customer can do that too.
          The security code comes with the contact form, I guess is to limit spam emails. Thanks to you too.
          Alas

Comment

Working...
          X