Designer Items @ There Lowest Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Items @ There Lowest Price

Hello everyone just wondering can I get some feed back on my begining site. www.yourstylecents.com Thanks

Re: Designer Items @ There Lowest Price

The site looks real nice nice colors there is just one thing that I could come up with pages nee to be centered and if the pages are more than 1000 long cut it down to at least 1000, also this must be still in progress alot of pages are empty with no images on it. Other than that job well done and though out good luck with it.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Very interesting site. Some text is hard to see because of the dark colors. Are you selling this stuff? Nice handbags!
      Would you mind commenting on my site? I just posted with author name ronniedem. No one has commented on my site yet. Thanks for you time. Good luck with your site, Ronniedem

Comment

Tahks alot for your comments & yes the site is still underconstruction. Again thank you for taking the time to check out the site feel free to shop with us once we are up & running. Ronniedem I will check out your site & give you my feedback. Again thanks & good luck on your sites.

Comment

Working...
        X