Form question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form question

Can someone tell me how when I make the radio buttons, how to set it up so users filling out the form, have the option of selecting more than one raido button if they choose?

Re: Form question

Create your form, add the radio button(s) one at a time, be sure to give them each a specific and different name so that when you get the results you know what they are. And set each button "not selected".
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Okay, thanks. I did it.

Now, how do I make it so someone can "uncheck" a button if they wish?

Comment

Toddpianoworks:

The Topic you're posting under is for website reviews. To get a quicker answer to your question, you might want to try the topic Forums click here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms.html after reviewing this link, you might find your question has already been answered.

Best of Luck!!

Daniel-

Comment

i think if you added a reset button to your form, it might work, it clears the form if errors are made, and you loose everthing entered on that page. so you car start fresh.

Comment

Well the whole use of radio buttons are so that you can select one or the other. Although I have seen websites that have it to where you can select more than one radio box, check boxes are probably more fitting for the job.
            -Zachary
            www.pebblecrossing.com
            Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Working...
            X