• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toddpianoworks
    First Sergeant

• May 2008

My First Webpage

Can you guys please check out toddpianoworks.com? It is up and running, minus a few pictures, and a few links.

Any suggestions and/or praises would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Matthew
  • lemmondr
    Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2007

Re: My First Webpage

Matt:

Post a link to your site like this http://toddpianoworks.com/about.html so we don't have to put you in the browser. You have a good start, on your ABOUT ME PAGE..I would fill in the right side with some text and get rid of the justify on the text. I would watch the spacing on your menu bar...your font looks too big.

Good start!!

Daniel-

Comment

• toddpianoworks
      First Sergeant

• May 2008

How do you space the menu links so their perfectly centered, left to right?

I will get rid of the justification. If I centered the picture and words with the menu bar, would I still need words on the right side?
      Last edited by toddpianoworks; 05-27-2008, 01:16 AM. Reason: More Information

Comment

• toddpianoworks
        First Sergeant

• May 2008

Here's the link again:

Serving all of Houston and Surrounding Areas Welcome to my website! Please take some time to browse. Churches, schools, music studios and private individuals are consistently delighted in having Todd Piano Works meet their pianos' needs. View Services

Comment

• EricPSF
          Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2006

Hi Matthew,

Very neat and clean website.

Just a suggestion, you may like to consider uploading an "under construction" page to those links that you are not ready for visitors viewing.

And it will also be neater to reduce the font size of the drop-down menu.

Cheers! Great job afterall.
          Cheers,
          Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
          A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

• pete146
            Staff Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Love the homepage, a really nice looking site.

Im guessing you viewed it in IE? Download Firefox and view it in that - the menus are distorted & overlap each other. If you keep previewing in IE AND Firefox, you should manage to get it to work in both.

Good job though

Pete

Comment

• vidalcarmen
              First Lieutenant

• Dec 2007

yes, I have Firefox and it is great now! Very well designed and thought out, but the menu bar links seem to be cut off. If you used an image for your menu bar, just make the image a little wider. Over all, your site looks great!
              -Zachary
              www.pebblecrossing.com
              Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Working...
              X