Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review

Hello all

Just a 4 page straight forward site, please let me know what you think, in particular the 'See Our Work' page. I've got a feeling the images are a bit heavy.

Many thanks

Darren

Re: Please review

i would make the pictures enlarge as you click on them to show up the workmanship in greater detail, off to a good start,like the railing on the home page

Comment

Site looks good one thingeven thou its a 4 page site all the pages are the same title artisic gates |railings |street fabrications except for he contact page in which you put contact us before artistic gates an so on. Name the pages diferent. Other than that it looks good.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Checked site out today and it looks well under way. I am not sure what the BROWSE button on top of the menu is meant to represent or to do?

Depending on what else is going to go in the lh column I would space out the menu items rather more - I assume you are using BV.

WHy do you have a truck on the front page when this is not what you are selling. It might be useful somewhere but as a smaller graphic.

Use the lightbox for your pics..easy to set up and looks great. You will have to use pixresizer or something though to get the sizes correct.

Keep at it!
        Cheers,
        Muzz

Comment

The Home page is all right.

In the About us page you can add a street plan etc., so that how one can get there.

The Images are good but it would be nice if they become big.

**** rating out of *****!

Comment

Hi, site looks fine & loads fast. Ditto with the link to a larger popup on the see our work page.
            The red line at the bottom of the page wants razing up as its behind the top ¼ of the tex/links in Firefox. So only needs a touch.
            Not sure on the romantic feel to the pick up truck on the front page with the fuzzy edges. Feels like it needs some wedding ribbons on it. Lol

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone I still got some stuff to do.

Chris, what have you said? I keep picturing the truck with ribbons on now. You are so right though. That made me smile after the day I've had.

Darren

Comment

Nice work darren... excellent... Although your about me page made me laugh

R.E. Engineering Co are a family owned company etc, etc etc

I appreciate obviously you are to expand on this but just made me laugh the thought of a potential visitor visiting this page before it's finished and reading this..

It's like saying...

R.E. Engineering Co are a family owned company etc, etc etc... you know how it goes!.....
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok I think I'm all done apart from the 'about us' page. (I am just waiting for the text to be emailed). I've taken on board on all your comments. If you can have another look that'll be appreciated. Chris if you read this, please can you check in fire fox.

thanks

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                    Nice work darren... excellent... Although your about me page made me laugh

R.E. Engineering Co are a family owned company etc, etc etc

I appreciate obviously you are to expand on this but just made me laugh the thought of a potential visitor visiting this page before it's finished and reading this..

It's like saying...

R.E. Engineering Co are a family owned company etc, etc etc... you know how it goes!.....
                    Nice one Ramsey, I'll think, I'll use that. No only joking. Page has been updated.

For anyone that uses firefox, please can you have a look to check for irregularities (if any)

Thanks

Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,

Display your finished grillwork NOT your pickup truck.

Too much of wasted space which is very unproductive.

Fill up with images of your various grill designs to attract customers

images of the red buildings on your left really does not provide enhancement for your webpage design.

Actual photos of your finished works will go a long way to convince customers of your capabalities.
                      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                      X