X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spades Team Oriented Site Completed

Originally posted by demuredawn View Post
    Marincky,

Is "Ramsey" your last name? Just wondering... cuz that is my last name, and it caught my attentino, lol.
    Ramsey is my first name, took me a while to like it but it's growing on me. But it is a pain when people keep phoning and asking to speak to Mr Ramsey!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by demuredawn View Post
      Marincky,

Spades is a card game. I am captain of a spades team within our league. Most of the stuff on that site is comparing our team to the other teams within that league, and the roster and contact info for my team specifically. Also, there are strategies about how to play the "regular" spades... that's the offense/defense/ 10/200 /blind nil/nil/bagging pages... and then there also some tips on how to play the "alter" spades games, which is still spade, but few added rules. If you want to check it out sometime to see what it is, we'd love to have you come and check us out. The address to our league is http://www.zoo-games.com and then you click on spades, then down in the lower right you will see "leagues", under that listing is "fun loving spaders", click on that. That is my league. My name there is demuredawn. Thanks for asking, and I hope that helped.
      I used to play many card games years ago.. lost and won a lot of money in my time! But I must admit to never hearing about this game before. I'll check your game out soon, thank you for the invite.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

cool... come on down anytime you want

i run tournaments at 4:30pm on Thursdays and 2pm and 8pm on Fridays (eastern standard time). You have to be a league member to play in the tournaments, but membership is free, and if you find that you'd like to sign up, I or some of the others there would be happy to help you with that. I look forward to seeing you there!
        Dawnee

Comment

Dawnee in IE 7 its hard read the print that you have in the main body, the font and size are the issue.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

D'Son.

Is this any better?
            Dawnee

Comment

Hey!!!!! I can read it now. The part at the bottom still bugs me that says to see the original image click on the back ground.......and nothing happens. Is this part not done or do you need to remove it?
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hey,

For some reason, all the links I put "inside" the backgrounds stopped working. I thought I had switched them all to the type-written linking. I keep forgetting to update that one. Thaks for reminding me!
                Dawnee

Comment

Okay... so... I looked at that site that Katrine gave, and there's actually 5 browsers that it doesn't work well with... 2 of them the background repeats itself in... and 2 others don't show the background at all.. and the other shows only part of the background. I have no idea how to correct any of this. The browsers that aren't working w/ it are:

Firefox on Mac and Camino on Mac both repeat the background (both vertically and horizontally)

K-Meleon on Windows XP blacks out the background, but text and nav buttons still show

Dillo on Titanium Platinum whites out the background and lines up the nav buttons and the banner with the text on the side

Safari on Windows 200 only shows half the background

Any suggestions anyone?? (Thx Katrine)
                  Dawnee

Comment

Working...
                  X