X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Test my Website

Okay forum,

I would like some feedback on the looks of my site:

Serving all of Houston and Surrounding Areas Welcome to my website! Please take some time to browse. Churches, schools, music studios and private individuals are consistently delighted in having Todd Piano Works meet their pianos' needs. View Services

All I have left to do is mainly pictures on each of the pages, but can you test it, and see that it is functioning correcting, and within the typical website standard, whatever that may be?

I would appreciate it, thanks!

Re: Please Test my Website

Originally posted by toddpianoworks View Post
    Okay forum,

I would like some feedback on the looks of my site:

Serving all of Houston and Surrounding Areas Welcome to my website! Please take some time to browse. Churches, schools, music studios and private individuals are consistently delighted in having Todd Piano Works meet their pianos' needs. View Services

All I have left to do is mainly pictures on each of the pages, but can you test it, and see that it is functioning correcting, and within the typical website standard, whatever that may be?

I would appreciate it, thanks!
    Matthew,

Rather bump your other review topic... asking for re-review or additional comments, as it's one review request per URL.

Cheers,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Site looks nice there are a couple of tweaks on your contact page a lot of empty space shorten up the page and how you got virtual action moel page comes up you got to do better keep it it the same window keep it uniformed and name your page titles differently they are all the same look for keywords to add in those titles also you have overlapping on the appointment page in IE7 fix that
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Can you tell me exactly where on the appointment page it is overlapping, since I do not have IE 7?

Thank you

Comment

Hey Todd,

I had the same prob w/ certain other browsers not "co-operating" so to speak. Katrine gave me a cool website so that you can check and make sure that it functions well with other browsers (still don't know how to fix it, but can give you the info on how to see what's going on). That address is: http://browsershots.org/

Hope that helps!
          Dawnee

Comment

i like it, don't know what i would fix besides whats already been said.
            -FunnyPicz

Comment

Nice site!
              When you click at 'online resources' then 'virtual action model' nothing happens. I guess the link is not working.

Cheers,
              N Z B R
              t o u r s
              New Zealand Tours
              Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
              Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
              Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
              Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Working...
              X