Previewing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previewing problem

Hi everyone, not certain how long this thread will stay up, each time I try it get removed. All is well with my site builing, reviews and commects would be great, however I acannot preview. I have taken advice Ihave pointed the computer in cp to IE and still all I see in preview is HTML.

Any help would be great, anny help understanding why my posts are deleted would be great as well.

David

Re: Previewing problem

Hello tout,

I would suspect the reason it gets removed is because you need to place this thread specifically in the "Saving, Naming, Previewing, Publishing" category. That category is dedicated to previewing problems. This category is supposed to be for those that wish to have others view the work they have done and give critiques and suggestions. If you have a problem, you need to find the category that focuses on the subject of that problem, and post there. Otherwise, you risk it getting removed, as you have stated.

As far as your specific problem, I do not know enough to be able to help you on that, sorry... but, like I said.. if you post in the previously mentioned category, there are ppl there that focus on solving those types of issues, and you would stand a better chance at getting an answer to correct your problem. Sorry I cannot help other than to direct you where you may find better answers.
    Dawnee

Comment

Re: Previewing problem

You might try and add IE to the preview list. Click on the arrow next to preview button and click on edit browser. Brows through your program file to fine the IE file. This worked for me.

Nora

Comment

Working...
      X