Website Re-design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Re-design

Hey Everyone, just wondering if I could ger your comments/opinions on a website re-design?? They would be most appreciated. Thanks the address is www.chantillygoldens.com

Re: Website Re-design

Clean, simple, easy to navigate and very attractive. Good work.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I like your new looks flows real nice The blue and gold does wonders for it awesome job.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi,
        Nice site. I think it would look a bit better if you could make all the menu smaller so you could fit 'HOME' in the same line. It would be all lined up, smaller and side by side. Just an idea...

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi,

Beautiful and classy I would say.

Your site has made your retrievers looks like something really worth having.

Congratulations.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

please read the forum rules ... only one thread per website ... here is a link to the last thread you opened http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/cus...t-curious.html
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

One comment - if you want to have that entry page - you need to make it so that there is no scrolling to get to the rest of your site. If I hadn't been looking for here - would have clicked off because you made it difficult to get to the enter line. And I suggest you make the entire page clickable to enter - or maybe have it timed to automatically go on to the next page.

I'm not a fan of those pages - is just one more step I have to take to get where I want to go - but I understand that many like them - go ahead and like/use them - but always keep in mind that you don't want it to lose your visitors.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

hi,

I think you have come a long way! This is a much better representation for your business. The colors and feel of the site is thumbs up! (I did have to scroll alot).

Keep up the good work,
                Karen Williams
                Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I apoligize whiteshepard I did not know that applied to re-designs as well.

Comment

really like the layout, keep it.
                    -FunnyPicz

Comment

I agree with Beth in my personal view of 'splash' pages (the first page) and I usually click straight off a site that has one of those.

But as with everything, some things suit a target audience. It possibly won't annoy those who are not 'web-savvy' (though as Beth said, could cause you to lose some visitors - especially with having to scroll down to find where to enter the site.)

I absolutely love the pictures of the dogs and the look of the yellow-toned photos against the blue background. It's beautiful, and yes makes you want one of them!

Comment

Hi, Really Nice website, you should be proud!. I'm new to BlueVoda and have yet to upload my site. I have had other websites befor but none so good and as easy to build as blueVoda. Would suggest your home page is the first though and not an entry page, you could lose custom because of this.

I could'nt look at the puppies for too long though ! I might want one!
                        Regards, Micky

Comment

two quick comments...1. Your home page is excellent enough to be your entry page so get rid of entry page because of same image used. 2. I am having to scroll because of page width at 1101px...should be max of 1000...980 even better...automatic margins. I am very impressed with how far you have come in your overall color and design scheme since you first posted for us to comment on this site. You will no doubt "be up to snuff" in no time. You are doing a good job and keep up the good work...just like housework...it never ends...lol. :)
                          Karen Williams

Comment

P.S. The deep blue and gold really sets off the pics of your goldens...awesome use of color for the theme you are presenting! You are now at the stage of making your site more professional. Less scroll is your first site editing priorities. Even the snooty do not like sites that remind them that their computer is less than top of the line. Keep your page widths to 1000px for best results. And remember that your keyword phrases also in include "golden retriever" (no plural) and "retriever/s". IMO, natural search is going to be the solid contributor to your site. I want to reiterate how impressed I am with your site development...feels like I've been there from beginning...lol. :)
                            Karen Williams

Comment

I know...from the beginning...yeah, right?!!...lol.
                              Karen Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X