Would love some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love some feedback

Hi, This is my first website and i would love some feed back it is not totally done still a work in progress. But I figured i would get some opinions before i do more work on it. not everything is linked yet.
    www.panachegourmetcatering.com

Thanks
    Diane

Re: Would love some feedback

Like the simple/crisp layout, the color scheme, and realize it is a "test" page, but I hope you plan on adding in a full Menu with the Contact link up-front, About Us, (etc.) maybe across the top under the header??
    Reason I ask is because your Intro Content does nothing to inform/locate/identify yourself or your "market" other than mention "North shore" (which I assume you mean Chicago area, like Deerfield/Highland Park/Northbrook, right? *I went to Trinity College LOL).

And, when time comes, I hope you replace the drawings with actual first-class photos of your delectible creations (food especially needs photos to sell best ... even MacDonalds knows that!).

Oh! And center the page .... may mean moving/re-defining you page layout in the workpane, but better now than later!

Great job!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Every link from cafe menu page takes you to 404 error message. There are ways to customize your 404 pages. I am not tech savvy to link you to the forum post but if you search for 404 error pages you will find a way to make even the bad links work for you with custom 404s.
      Last edited by karenwms63; 06-10-2008, 11:29 AM. Reason: added more info
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

on the links to your pages, (your menu nav and etc.) make the target in links properties box completely empty. This will make your links open in same window. If you have a link that leaves your site, then you would want to make the target = _blank, so your site would still be in their browser while the outside link opens another tab or window.
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi Vasilli,
          Thank you for your suggestions. I am actually from the Boston area :). I have not placed any contact information on the site because It's not really out there yet. and I am holding off on the buttons because I have a hard time writting about myself lol I'm a cook not a writer.I wish there was a way to hide the pages after they are published .I thought I did center the page, but I guess I will have to try again.Thank you again for your help. I am new at this.
          Thanks again,
          Diane

Hi Karen,
          I had them all connected but undid it until I have everything in order.
          Thank you for responding.

Did anyone get to check out the prepared meals page. if so how does it look and do you think it is user friendly? again some of the products are not connected yet.

Thanks You both for your time and help
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X