Just posted my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just posted my website

It's taken me 3 weeks to get this online. I still need to get the forms in shape but would really appreciate any and all comments. 3 weeks to get on-line but many years to develop. I want to quickly develop a data base that will gather the questions and answers so that the system can become intuitive and have people choose avitars to help them as thay will have a history to work with. Thanks Bryan

Re: Just posted my website

How about an address so we can check it out?
    Tried to read your mind but you must be too far away!
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Yes, we really need to see it first!

Comment

Sorry, new to this also, my site is www.1totalk2.com
        Still having a lot of trouble with the forms but I'll muddle my way through it. Thanks Bryan

Comment

Saw the website, you must have worked hard to get that up, I thought it was well formatted.I didn't like the word challenge,but thats just me.problems are more my thing and there is a DISTINCT difference. I thought it was a good site, best of luck with it.keywords? I'll have to think about that. Keith

Comment

Thanks Keith, your right about the wording. the reason I use challenge is that it has a positive outlook. When challenged you look for ways to overcome, we are programmed to respond to challenges. The word problem is more of a negative outlook. Just say the words and sense the feelings they bring about.
            Again Thanks for your input.

Comment

Nice, obviously you put a lot of work in it!
              -Zachary
              www.pebblecrossing.com
              Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Your off to a great start. Just a couple of tweaks I found first your index page needs a title tats one way you are going to get listed not by a index title use a keyword in it or a keyword phase, also on communication you got a broken link came up with a 404 error. Other an that well done.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                X