• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please give me some inspiration

i like your website esp. the color is very nice

Comment

The details are all correct as you suggested.. My other form page is working fine.. Any furthur ideas outside the basics. Could someone please also help me re: my radio buttons i have ticked the yes as selected. Do i need to select any thing on the events section... Please please help!!!

Comment

i like your website bc it is simple and easy to navigate through; you have minimized your graphics and your site loads fast. great job
        http://www.webstarone.com Provides website solutions and marketing for the small business.

Comment

Hello

Looks good so far, maybe its just me, but i'm not too sure on the background colour. Also how about some animation ? nothing fancy, just to keeps the users attention.
          www.psnutrition.co.uk
          Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

To me, the color scheme looks good, but I would suggest to coordinate the scroll bar colors to give the site that "finished" look.

Comment

I like your colour scheme. I wonder if you have done any proof reading & editing since Vasili's post (no11) This is really important. If you are only using spell checker it will only show incorrect spelling not incorrect usage. For example you use 'you're lover', more than once, instead of your lover.

The name of your site, the colours and the idea are elegant but the language usage is not. Suggestion... if you do not want to pay an editor to edit your copy get a friend who loves English to read and correct it for you, at the very minimum.

Sandra
              Sandra

Comment

Theres a few tweaks needed first off since it already published the first tweak I would do is your page titles you need kewords or kewyword phases not home you can leave home in your menu bars but for titles search engines will do you no good get a strong keword on that page and put it to a phase. The next tweak would be you banner you want people to remember you put the whole romance in the city in. Next you have a lot of empty space towards the bottom of the pages shorten them. Good luck.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I love the color.....Nice and bright! :)
                  Cheeseeeist!
                  Cyber

Comment

Very romantic!
                    However, there are some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, which you should correct in order to make the service you offer look more professional.
                    You're means 'you are' - your means 'belonging to you'
                    It's Candelabra
                    The sentence "We do not make our own products we have searched for the highest quality product for the best price. " needs to be corrected between 'products' and 'we'.
                    "Romance in the city can purchase or suggest a gift for your partner,"
                    - should read - Romance In The City, is able to purchase or suggest a gift for your partner. (Full stop not comma)
                    There are others, so you need to check carefully.
                    Clever idea and I wish you all every success.
                    Patsy
                    www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Hi, Have just taken a look and it appears in my browser that your add to cart is offset and in amongst the copy.. Not sure if this has already been highlighted... Good Luck..

Comment

Working...
                      X