Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review please

Folks

I've added content and changed ads and ad agencies as I got fed up with inappropriate ads, ads not showing etc and credits going up and down like a yo - yo, and would now be very grateful for your comments on my site at www.classic-bike-imports.com

The ads are carefully picked to identify with the exact product beside it and the header is supposed to look like a piece of motorcycle framework.

Look forward to hearing your comments......

Re: Review please

Cleaned up well ..... now you can focus on some *****er art, or a more creative/memorable logo?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The logo is very recognisable to classic motorcycle collectors as it's from probably the most valuable and best known classic bike in the world. - But I take your point that it's a bit bland to those who might not know what they're looking at and will think about maybe trying to find something a little more memorable......

Comment

Right....maybe a splash of color, or a small graphic that can be associated with your identity --- apart from using the same font of cognizant enthusiasts who "get it" and might actually appreciate an "expansion" of the 'theme' to recognize you...

Comment

I do have something in mind, but can't at the moment find the font to do it.

Check the top left corner of this link http://www.classicbikeforum.com/ I wouldn't copy someone else's work, but that's the kind of look I'd like to get. - It's very similar to a bike logo that was used in the 50s and 60s.

Finding a suitable font won't be easy though and I might have to go to a graphic artist to get the desired look........... not a train smash though!!!

Comment

Well, I have over 5000 fonts loaded onto my system, and something like that can be done easily in Photshop or the JASC8 software (which may be free or almost free if you Google it).

You can also Google "free fonts" and spend time trying to find just one font that you like, or get 3000 pretty affordably HERE if you can first get a program like I mentioned above to manuipulate it in....(I doubt you can do something in Paint).

Completely do-able!

PS: If you find it too much of a task, and simply opt to have one made, we do that! INQUIRE HERE or HERE

Comment

Very nice site. My only comment would be to cut the size of your pictures. All the pages take way to long to load. Your pix sizes were quite large. I like the site though, that's the only reason I waited for the pics to load.
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

it's a nice website. i like it but i think you have too many ads by amazon.

Comment

Working...
                X