• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First attempt

Thank you in advance for the feedback.

www.sasmartialartsconsulting.com

Re: First attempt

looks awesome man. the front page is a little borring, you could spice it up a bit, but i love your blog. i wanna get that on my site but i dont know how. care to share?
    CHeck out my site www.swoletraining.com

Comment

You have a bunch of HTML code at the top of survey so you might like to redo that. Also those Google ads are all finishing in August, so you might like to start looking at other options. I tried all kinds of ads on my site at www.classic-bike-imports.com and found most companies were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. They were either inappropriate ads - some were very inappropriatevor the ads didn't show or earnings were there and gone every few hours, so you couldn't keep track of what was going on. Eventually I used Amazon and am very happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by shakari3 View Post
        You have a bunch of HTML code at the top of survey so you might like to redo that. Also those Google ads are all finishing in August, so you might like to start looking at other options. I tried all kinds of ads on my site at www.classic-bike-imports.com and found most companies were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. They were either inappropriate ads - some were very inappropriatevor the ads didn't show or earnings were there and gone every few hours, so you couldn't keep track of what was going on. Eventually I used Amazon and am very happy with them.
        I thought Google was just retiring the referrals program, i don't think they are retiring the Actual adsense but just the referral buttons
        CHeck out my site www.swoletraining.com

Comment

site is great except that i think google ads look too obvious.

Comment

Working...
          X