• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site

Please check my new site. All comments welcome. M
    www.infotravel.in

Re: new site

I would check your pages in IE7 there a lot of overlapping if you have been previewing in mozzilla its a good idea to use both to preview so you can work out the differences of the two browsers. also on your contact page when you scroll down it says photo gallery. You are of to a good start just work out those tweaks.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

you are off to a good start, like the layout one thing that i saw that needs a little work is the menu on the left side, the alignment needs to be adjusted so when you click on it it does not jump around.

Comment

Thanx for your comments. I'm off to work on the site again. It takes ages to get everything right!

Comment

it would be nice to have the photos labled so people would know what it is.

Comment

Maybe decreasing the size of the font in your text will help with the overlapping. Maybe use same size font as top menu bar, but without the bold. I'm thinking this will help. Once you get the site tweaked, you will be pleased. It looks good aesthetically and navigation seems to be good. Nice job!
            Karen Williams
            Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hovering over your navigation links, the drop down links are in white against a white background so are not readable.

You also need to remove that block of text on the r/h side of the screen, the ones that start with 'world atlas' as this is causing a sidewards scroll.

Otherwise, nice work
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
              X