• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardK
    Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Fit2000usa

We are finally there, after a number of months of development work it is done. I have to thank Jeremy Bellefeuille who built this for me and George at navaldesign who made a huge contribution on the subscription and forms. without then i would not have a site - THANK YOU.

www.fit2000usa.com

check us out! i would love your comments and feedback

Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com
  • GoldDraco13
    Sergeant Major

• Jun 2005

Re: Fit2000usa

Originally posted by RichardK View Post
    We are finally there, after a number of months of development work it is done. I have to thank Jeremy Bellefeuille who built this for me and George at navaldesign who made a huge contribution on the subscription and forms. without then i would not have a site - THANK YOU.

www.fit2000usa.com

check us out! i would love your comments and feedback

Very professional looking site, easy on the eye's and gets the point across with a easy to use navigation, Keep up the good work!

GD13,

Comment

• RichardK
      Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Jeremy has a real talent for sorting through the junk and selecting great images. we used the following sites for the pics:
      iStock. Explore the official iStock website for millions of exclusive, royalty-free, stock files. Find the perfect stock for your project, fast. Search now.

Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

• RichardK
        Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Thanks for the feedback GD13! anyone else??

i would love to know if there are any triathletes out there in vodaworld and what your opinion is of the site.

cheers
        Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

Working...
        X