Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting for Gems

Hi All,

Just got my website up and running although there is still LOTS to do. But as a starter, It would be VERY appreciated if input as to layout, navigability and general feel of the site could be given.

I have a few requests as to technical issues as well at

www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/general-support-issues/38591-changing-background-color-free-template.html

and any help in that respect will also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    George

www.gemhunter.co.uk

Re: Hunting for Gems

navigation is good for the pages that are created...

looks fine but lacks the umpff...did that make any sense?

might be a stupid ? but with that in mind...have you tried creating your own template in soho?

i imagine that you have a vision of what you want...why not try to create it?

ok, so no help, but i feel your creativity for your idea is being suffocated by limits of another person's template...

HOWEVER...with what ya got, you are doing good...
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi George

Like the site, but i'm not too sure on the background colour choice. When I think of gems and precious stones, bright, sparkly, and rainbow colours spring to mind. I dont think the colours, brown, light beige, and light blue really do much justice for the product/service you are offering. I think if you changed the colours to something a bit more vibrant, it would look a lot more appealing.
      Just my thoughts.
      Cheers.

Rangaz007
      www.psnutrition.co.uk
      Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

OK, is it me or ... Colors are the problem! LOL
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback. But the Template Builder in Soho only seems to have one template to build on? Any help?

Comment

Working...
          X