• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manpito
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

I Can not see my page

Hello Guys,

I can not see my page after I done the upload it is giving me this error message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
    For assistance, contact your network support team.

Any ideas why????

thanks,

Manpito.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: I Can not see my page

Hi, your url will help us to solve the problem.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Manpito
      Corporal

• Apr 2008

Sorry, I forgot to put it.

www.tinteiros-express.com

Comment

• Virus_0X38T2
        Private First Class

• Jul 2008

It works for me, just some pages are missing I think. It may be your connection is slow and the page won't load or that the server is too far away from your location and causes lags which in turn may cause your webpage not to be displayed on your computer.
        Built for GFX & programming.

Comment

• Manpito
          Corporal

• Apr 2008

yep, you my be right, because I am in Angola, but, now tell me, why there is no problems opening other pages, like vodahost and the pages of other vodahost customers, for example if you have a page, hosted by vodahost, why am I able to open?? does it only happen to me???

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Hi, working fine at this end. Getting some 404 pages, but i assume they havnt been published yet.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Manpito
              Corporal

• Apr 2008

Ok, so it may be any change made by vodahost, because, why it was working before and now it just stoped?
              what you think??

Comment

• SAman
                Major General

• Mar 2007

A couple of things. First you pages ore slow to load, the file sizes of the pics and banners et. are large. You might want to try and resize the files. Also the bright Green on the sides of the second page is very ditracting. I liked the blue on the home page. Good Luck!!
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Actually, there is no need NOT to include the "Home Page" link on the Home Page (Pagano Principal): often it is used by visitors to 'refresh' the page.... >>> BUT >>> you need to make corrections to your Home Page link (and possibly how you published the page also) by renaming it from http://www.tinteiros-express.com/index.html to simply http://www.tinteiros-express.com

Also, be sure to enter Meta Values for all Page Properties: Page Title, Page Description, Author, Key Words, etc.

It may sound totally redundant at first, but consider having another underlying (even if not linked) exact same version website in English: Google will not transfer "local" (different parts of the world have their own centralized 'hub' local nets that "feed" into the Main) values assigned in different languages to the Main Central Server cache. Having a 'mirrored' site in English will enable Google to cache a properly read and evaluated version to present to a global audience despite not being included in the navigational scheme....
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X