Trial by Fire of 1st ever site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trial by Fire of 1st ever site.

I think I have it. Changed all the titles, centred the pages, a bit more editing and I think I am ready to start adding more pages. (Using current pages as clones as I had to move a lot of stuff to get the header & footer to centre) I have a question about how many words to use for the meta tags and Joe, if you have time to look, do I need more info in my titles?
    I still have to finish making the pages for the 'other patterns' page so that is not ready for critique.
    I hope I am ready - I have about half a dozen patterns to write and a bit of printing to do. Thank you in advance anyone who has the time to check my changes for me.
    Sandra
    Sandra

Comment

This is what I would suggest.
      Homepage title.> TOTE PATTERNS | HANDBAG PATTERNS | PURSE PATTERNS
      Patterns page.> STYLES| E PATTERNS
      Bag patterns page.> PURSES | CLUTCHES | HANDBAGS {this page needs tex info on it for searches}
      Other patterns page when then page gets done.
      On your bag patterns page it say click any pattern for info you need some of the info below or on the side of the bag a little info goes a long way.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks Joe, I have added captions under a few of the bags. I will have to think about what I am going to put under each bag. I am guessing I should concentrate on my key words. I really like your line between each word for the titles. So far only re-published the bag patterns page.

Comment

OK I have actioned all the suggestions and help offered.

My question now is am I ready to take Voda up on the offer to submit to the search engines. Or do I need to do more tweak, tweak, tweaking.

Thank you in advance for your time
          Sandra

Comment

Working...
          X