• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • painted pawz
    Private

• Feb 2008

Absolutely lovin BlueVoda

Please do check out my website and let me know what you think. I can't believe someone as computer illiterate as I am can accomplish all this.
    Thank you bluevoda. My website is www.paintedpawzkennel.com
    Kelly
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Re: Absolutely lovin BlueVoda

First off your site is good just a few tweaks you need to center your pages, on your menu bars some of the tex go outside the bar make smaller font and bold it and your page titles need keywords or keyword phases look at similar sites so you can get an idea. Also on your previous liters it took a while to load you may need to bring down the kbs on the images with a pix resizer. Other than that you did a good job well done.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Far out, Kelly! Looking quite fine for what sounds like someone with a self-imposed unfair appraisal of creative ability hanging over them!

I might suggest considering re-sizing your buttom labels to a smaller size font (and then making them bold), or "shortening" them so they fit better and present more balanced and uniform....

Remember not to stretch and re-size your images in any other means than by cropping and digitally entering values: don't pull them by the edges or corners, as they will distort and lose resolution.

Really, you have done a great job, and the final (and seeingly endless) refinements have only just begun!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• SAman
        Major General

• Mar 2007

You have done a great job Kelly!! Very impressive. I agree with already has been said and would just like to add, the dogs are great!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X