Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it Out!

Hi,

I worked hard on this so far, this was the very 1st website, I ever put together. Please tell me what you think.

pammy53

Re: Check it Out!

Very neat indeed!

I am sure you will soon rank (due to a fair amount of very unique Content and focused topical relevance: be sure to 'optimize' your site very dutifully for optimal results, including a sitemap when "finished") and get visits from others who may be on similar quests as your own, and hopefully you will get some information trickling in to provide the solution to your questions. You never know --- this may be the beginning of something of a pastime for you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you so much for the review of my website and the comments. I was pretty excited after I pulled it together. Thank you, again

pammy53

Comment

Pam, good start and nice concept. I found it very hard to read your text over the background on yuor home page, I would suggest making the font bold and/or making the background more transperent. In the article on your home page you date the certificate as being from the 1800 but where you talk about the library you say 1984 and 1985 is this a typo? Also as I went though your site I found that I was unble to navagate back, you should have the same menu bar on everypage with links to every page. Why not have your menu bar at the top of the page in the header or just below it? It looks out of place where it is. And your contact page is untitled. Hope this helps, Good Luck.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Pammy53,

A very good head start for a beginner.

Just a few suggestions:
          1) Maybe you can dim down the background "map" photo so as to make the reading much more easier on the main page.

2) "shrink" down the width of the page may also makes yr webpage looks pro and neater.

3) You may like to consider Top Menu instead of side menu.

Have fun and enjoy building yr webpage. =)
          Cheers,
          Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
          A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

nicely done
            Originally posted by pammy53 View Post
            Hi,

I worked hard on this so far, this was the very 1st website, I ever put together. Please tell me what you think.

pammy53
            http://www.pammy53.com

Comment

Working...
            X