Best Website Ever! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Website Ever! LOL

ok maybe not the best. I have taken alot of advice from the staff. I have used it and now i would like to know your guys opinions. I worked alot on this website even though it may not show :) The website is like 70% done, i still need to add more ebooks and fix some pages.

www.ireadfree.com

Re: Best Website Ever! LOL

Aawwwww!!!!!! Soo cute...I think it is awesome to encourage peeps to read more.
    Cheeseeeist!
    Cyber

Comment

any other comment on what i can add?

Comment

I see you have put the pedal to the metal the siter is coming along still have issue with page title and you are not going by the forum rules this is the third request to view please read the rules its not to be harsh just so you under stand.
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/cus...l-deleted.html just imagined if every one did it. you are taking all the advise that has been st fourth to you. You come a long way since be proud.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

It could be the best site ever lol! he he. Anyway, like previously stated, you are off to a wonderful start. Be proud. And for my 2 cents?

Try to have a consistent theme. In a way you do, but the structure of your pages change from somewhat centered to all the way to the left, back to center,...

Try this if you will? In BV, transfer your whole content to the very left (Edit, select All, Unlock All...just to be on the safe side; now move your whole page to the left). After that, go into your page properties (View, Page Properties) and tick the check box that says "Center in Browser".

Also, your left navigation toolbar is not on all the pages...I think adding it to the ones that do not will add to the "consistency" effect.
          HalaalPages.com
          FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Working...
          X