Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished my site please check it out

HI everyone please let me know what do you think About my site

This is my very first site i ever design so please let me know what do you think any suggestions, if i have to change something
    thanks
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Re: Finally finished my site please check it out

I really like what you got going on here...good job...Wish I was as good in the "design" department, my forte seems to be construction...up to this point in MY learning curve...

but you need to "center in browser"....page properties>>tick the box for center in browser...then save and publish again....cause everything is off to the left...

Good use of meta information (meta keywords and meta description)...looks like you "did your homework"...LOL

Page "titles" (could use parts of meta description for these) also in page properties in the first line of this box, need work, use your meta information to rework these...for example, the title of your index being "home page" is NOT to your advantage and using your "page specific" keyword phrases for each individual page title will definitely help, not hinder.

Just center in browser, tweak your page titles, and you are on your way to a great niche site!

Using a page for the google maps gadget is great for your site visitors...nice!

Are these for sale or are you just teasing us? I want to buy this. Seriously!

P.S. I am a "fool" for one of a kind handmade items...and there are many like me...especially from the "ancient" handmade traditions of Mexico...Trying to pass on the handmade traditions of my origin to my children is sadly enough a "lost cause"...
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

hi
      thanks very much for your comments i will try to change them
      oo and yes that piece is on sale for surelet me know if you want it
      please email me @ carlos@discoverpopotla.com
      thanks again
      sigpic
      Live and Let live
      www.discoverpopotla.com
      www.villadeflorencia.com
      www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Anyone else any comments thank you
        sigpic
        Live and Let live
        www.discoverpopotla.com
        www.villadeflorencia.com
        www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Nice site. The writing on your home page is a little difficult because the background is also in shades of blue, and so is your writing.
          the below sentence is gramatically wrong.
          I hope this website help you out Discover What Popotla has to offer.
          IT can be changed to " I hope this website helps you in discovering what Popotla has to offer."
          I have only gone through your index page. I think the width of your pages need to be reduced it possible as one has to side scroll to veiw.
          All the best.
          sigpicwww.summersands.in

Comment

Thanks onionpai
            i will fix that sentence for sure thanks much for your comment
            sigpic
            Live and Let live
            www.discoverpopotla.com
            www.villadeflorencia.com
            www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

I agree.. you need to move your pages to the far left, bring down your page size to 800 and then centre. (English spelling re not er!)
              You are using a mix of English and is it Mexican (?) so you need to check the English translation and change as necessary.
              The articles that you are advertising are spectacular - love the two horses.
              You have done a lot of very good work, keep it going and good luck.
              Patsy
              www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Ever consider being more "informative" to visitors by offering a bit more explanation of your site, and where exactly the Area IS that you are 'specializing' in presenting?

For example, most introductory Page Content usually includes something along these lines: "Welcome to CBTSCityGuide.com, a new and convenient way to see all the best of Carmel By The Sea, a California Favorite Destination! Here you will find many of the retail stores, popular restraunts, local hangouts, and famous dining options conveneintly listed with Reviews and details on how you too can experience the charm that is Carmel By The Sea."
                That was just an example, but it illustrates my point about informing visitors where in the world the location IS, what the site is all about, and what they will find inside (reasons to drill in). And when supported by enhanced categorization of navigation, the better likelihood visitors will enter and drill into the pages they are particularly interested in...

I hope you see what I am suggesting, and that you agree the proper development of Page Content and Navigation (the 2 foundations of both Relevancy and Customer Conversion) go hand-in-hand!

Overall, you have a great beginning, and it shows how much time and effort you have made to properly organize the information (the one area most people slack on)!!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I love the idea of your "Mexican Mall" highlighting each vendor.
                  I agree with Vasili that your Main page needs to tell a little more about
                  Popotla. For instance, what state in Mexico. Are you close to the US border. I live in the state of Jalisco and am pretty familier with most of the geography in Jalisco and Nayarit; however, I haven't a clue where Popotla is located. Keep going, you will do great!
                  P V WebSolutions

Comment

As said above, you need more content and I also think you should use a bigger font - it's hard to read the way it is at the moment.
                    I would also get rid off the visitor counter at the end of the page.

Cheers,
                    N Z B R
                    t o u r s
                    New Zealand Tours
                    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
                    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
                    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
                    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Thanks Very much guys for telling me the good and bad i've done i will for sure change some of the things you sudjested
                      thanks
                      sigpic
                      Live and Let live
                      www.discoverpopotla.com
                      www.villadeflorencia.com
                      www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

i have changed some stuff on the website i put in a video gallery and a little more information about the location of the town.
                        sigpic
                        Live and Let live
                        www.discoverpopotla.com
                        www.villadeflorencia.com
                        www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Ra****k, Good Job! Much improved..... what about prices? When I am cyber shopping, I always like to know the price. However, I understand why your vendors are reluctant to quote exacts, after all, you are south
                          of the Border, where barter is King. How about a range....i.e. Iron horses run between $........US/MEP and $........us/MEP. Just a suggestion.
                          Bueno Suerte!
                          P V WebSolutions

Comment

You have done a good job, and the improvements are great. Some of your other pages are still too wide. Good luck!
                            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

thnks goldpaw And SAman
                              Goldpaw , the reason i dont put prices is because there are some bussiness categorys like the curios store's that there are competition and i have decided not to put prices, so the customer that likes a product will have to email or call the store to know the price.
                              sigpic
                              Live and Let live
                              www.discoverpopotla.com
                              www.villadeflorencia.com
                              www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Working...
                              X