Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Web Site

Hi,

I need a contructive critisism for my web site http://www.i-searchguru.com/ please ... thanks for your help in advance. Amos.

Re: New Web Site

Still under construction ...

Comment

Hi Jennimos,

You are off to a great start. Good job so far. My only "constructive criticism" lol is that I think your pages will look better centered.

Just curious though, can I add my site to your directory he he.
      HalaalPages.com
      FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Hi,
        Nice job!
        I don't really like the 'enter' page. It's an extra click....
        Also you have much more content on your second page and it would be better (and easier) for the SE's to find you.

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

I have to agree with nzbr I do not like the home page and hit me??? Many people may not know that is where to enter. Your second page is too wide, wider than the rest. I was a bit confused, you have all these choices to search then you also have an on-line store (which the first page is way to long it has a lot of empty space at the bottom) Do you want them to shop at the store or at one of the many, many, many links.
          Just my opinion but I would stick with one or the other.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

First off your homepage will do absolutely nothing for you but harm, the reason why I say this theres no tex for the search engines to rely on for you to get listed. Most of your pages is under construction your logo has a broken kink gives a 404 error on the right on your main page images overlapping, pages are to wide and not centered pages should be 800-1000 wide. your online store there a lot of space towards the bottom. Honestly I believe you rushed this progect instead of mapping it out and doing research on how to build a website to me just not a good presentation at this point. You need to rebuild it page by page and have it optermized for a good ranking because the way you have it it not going to get there.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I actually like your intro page and I believe I see where you are going with your mapping. Having said that, it looks like it would be easy to navigate once all the links are put on the "construction pages". If you were just looking for input on what you have done so far, my vote would be, it's different, interesting and you are off to a great start. However, please take into account what was said before as all were good input.
              Good Luck!
              P V WebSolutions

Comment

Hi

I like your name i-search guru - it's one I would remember.

I agree with the others above who said that they would not have the splash screen. You don't expect to see a splash screen on a directory.

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for all your time ... i really appreciate it and I WILL BE BACK!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X