Check it out now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check it out now

Yes I do. Ihave looked evryplace and I cant find out how to change the font color in my menu and there is no place in page properties to narrow my pages. I am useing soholaunch.
    Thanks
    Randie

Comment

Hi Randie,

I've been searching for help for you...

I believe you have built your menus using Soho feature Automenu, is that it?

If so, please watch this tutorial to the end and see if it fits of any help to you.

Stay in touch and say if you have solved it...
      I'll keep searching...

Susana
      Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
      Leaf Tea & Acessories
      http://www.christiescreations.net
      Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
      Richmond, VA

Comment

If you need help about soholaunch post it in the soholaunch section Karen Mac is a expert on that field she hardly ever comes here to check out the sites just post it there I'm sure your questions will be answered.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Ok, Randie. The style sheet in soho needs to be changed to the colors you want. Here's the link to your sheet. Do you see where it says,

a:link {color: #FF0000; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #A7390D;}
          a:visited {color: #FF0000; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #A7390D;}
          a:hover {color: #FFC618; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #DE920D;}
          a:active {color: #FFC618; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #DE920D;}

This is the only section you need to worry about in regards to your link colors. Use this page to help you find the right one for your site.
          Now, the way to change it would be to go into your cPanel and use (Legacy) File Manager to access your Soho folder.
          In your soho folder, access your file through sohoadmin,program,modules,site_templates,pages,NEU TRAL-Red_White_and_Chrome-none,custom.css

Once you finally get to the custom.css file, to your right, click on Edit File and ok when it asks you to verify your text editor. In the text editor, refer to the 4 lines above and change the colors.

You might have to keep changing the colors to find the one that's right for you, but just use that page with the colors and I think through trial and error, u should fine the perfect combo.

Hope it works out.
          HalaalPages.com
          FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

UAU to you Halaal,

I was driving crazy looking for some help to Primal...

Hope you can solve his problem.

Susana
            Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
            Leaf Tea & Acessories
            http://www.christiescreations.net
            Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
            Richmond, VA

Comment

I'm not sure it would work because I've never used soho and I too came across the videos you've been watching lol. His source code referred to that page, so I can't think of any other way to fix it other than that. I'm with you though, I hope it solves his problem.

About those incense you sell, what's the link to that page?
              HalaalPages.com

Comment

Looks GREAT! CONGRATS. Only issue is that it loads slowly. drmike

Comment

Thank you evryone ,I didnt think that it would have been soo much trouble. Im pretty new at this and I hope I can fallow your directions.
                  Ill try and let you know how it all works out.
                  Thanks
                  Randie

Comment

My suggestion to you is look in the soholaunch section in this forum check out previous threads there more than likely someone had the same problem before so by looking over those threads thats been posted before your answers my lie right there.
                    sigpicJoe
                    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Halaal, I think i know what you want me to do however, this might sound stupid but , I cant find (legacy) in my file mngr. to get to my soho folder

Comment

Log into your Control Panel. Under the Heading File, you should see File Manager and or Legacy File Manager.
                        HalaalPages.com

Comment

Halaal,
                          I used the legacy file but i get lost after that im not sure where my soho folder is or how to get to the custom.css file

Comment

it should be in your public_html folder, and then in Soho (or some name like that). And then refer to the post that I put on earlier with the complete path to the file. The bolded folders in my post are separated by comas. Dig around in there until you find it.

It's worth it!
                            HalaalPages.com

Comment

Halaal,
                              I did it and I couldn't have without your help. AND EVERONE ELSE TOO.
                              Much thanks.

Comment

does anyone know how to check the page size and change it to a smaller size like 800 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X