X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primalleather
    replied
    Re: Check it out now

Well I cleaned up a few things but I still cant figure out how to narrow my page size. Is there anyone out there that can help me out? If you see anything else I might need to attend to please dont be shy Im new at this and can sure use all the advise I can get

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Thank you, I am still putting in product . Should be finnished for now by tomarrow. I worked alot on the menu text. the color white looked great but it wouldnt show up against the white background and darker colors dont show up against the blue in the menu. Ive been trying to find out how to set the page width but no one seems to know how to useing soholaunch template. any ideas?
    Randie

Leave a comment:

• jkadin
    replied

Right now I realy would not worry about link exchange I would more worry about getting the site up to standards and finishing the site heres a link to a blank page http://www.primalleathers.com/index....er_Accessories and get the width size down and the menu links where it does not hurt there eyes. I myself if I was looking for a link exchange it would not be with a unfinished wesite. When you are done there is a place here in this forum where you can post to have a good chance of getting one.

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

when you write a blog where does it show up in the search engines and how long does it take after it is submitted? I am trying to get some links to my web site www.primalleathers.com , If anyone would like to link to my website please let me know. Im not really sure how to do that but I'm hopeing someone can help me with that.
    Randie

Leave a comment:

• HalaalPages
    replied

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

I read that and checked my logo's dimensions and I seemed to comply; but I could be wrong though. Could you show me the rule that I'm violating? I know the avatar has to be 100 x 100. But for the siggy, the above note is the standard.

Leave a comment:

• glendene
    replied

I thought logos were restricted in size? Not the case for Halaalal it seems?

Leave a comment:

• Lcoisas
    replied

Hi Primal,

Sorry... I forgot you were working on Soho when I answer you...

I will see what I can find and come back to you ASAP..

Susana

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Hi Susana, Well when I right click on the background it brings up a small page and on it it says page editor but very little info and nothing that will go any further. nothing about page size. I may be doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Lcoisas
    replied

Hi Primal,

Right click on background of your page,
    page properties
    there you have page width and height.

Set it up the way you want to.

I advise you to select all items in your pages, unlock them all toguether, and then put them all to the left.

Then again in page properties, you shall choose "Center in browser" option.

Good luck.

Susana

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

does anyone know how to check the page size and change it to a smaller size like 800 ?

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Halaal,
    I did it and I couldn't have without your help. AND EVERONE ELSE TOO.
    Much thanks.

Leave a comment:

• HalaalPages
    replied

it should be in your public_html folder, and then in Soho (or some name like that). And then refer to the post that I put on earlier with the complete path to the file. The bolded folders in my post are separated by comas. Dig around in there until you find it.

It's worth it!

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Halaal,
    I used the legacy file but i get lost after that im not sure where my soho folder is or how to get to the custom.css file

Leave a comment:

• HalaalPages
    replied

Log into your Control Panel. Under the Heading File, you should see File Manager and or Legacy File Manager.

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Halaal, I think i know what you want me to do however, this might sound stupid but , I cant find (legacy) in my file mngr. to get to my soho folder

Leave a comment:

Working...
X