Please offer any fdbk on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please offer any fdbk on site

Please check out http://drmikemiller.com and make suggestions for improvement. THANKS. Mike

Re: Please offer any fdbk on site

Your page title ("Misery") caught me off-guard, and I had to chuckle!

Nice, simple, well-presented site, Mike. Just be sure you implement your H-Tags along with all your other proper META, and you will see how an effective build can perform to full potential.

Nice!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili. Sorry, what is H tag? I need to go through each page w. meta tags, etc.

Also, I would like to have people be able to email me and have an automatic program note their address, for future reference, and then send them a doc file. I can't figure out where to post question.

My name at top was w. logomaker, thanks to your suggestion. Mike

Comment

Sorry, Mike -- I don't mean to confuse you.

I was talking about your Page Title (not your Header/Banner), which you named "Misery" by filling in the PAGE PROPERTIES fields: right-click on an open area of your BV page > Page Properties -- this opens a dialog box, and the first line is Page title (which shows up in the browser bar at top of your monitor), and THAT is where you have "Misery" entered. I suggest instead "Self-Help Resources from ADD, Anxiety, Depression and Panic | DrMikeMiller.com"
        If you progress through the other tabs, you should also enter your Key Words, Author, and Page Description to complete the remainder of your META info to better "optimize" your site.

To learn more about the benefits and proper usage of H-META for your Page Content, review this thread > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sea...echniques.html

I must learn to be much more "precise," I suppose! Sorry!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

THANKS again. I WILL check it out in the next 2 days.

Comment

Nice job, I noticed on your practice page the menu bar is different, you should go back and make it the same as the other pages. Also on the policy page, you have it open in a different window but you have the same menu bar as your other pages. So the user could actually have two windows open navigating within your site. I would have it open in the same window if you are going to leave the menu bar there or simply remove it for that page. Other than that your page titles need improvement your home page is titled home could be more descriptive.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

THANKS for such a close look Ed. Actually, I will be redoing the Practice page into something else. Until then, I should change menu bar. I'll rethink opening to new/same page. THANKS AGAIN. MUCH APPRECIATED. Mike

Comment

Working...
              X