• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gueorgui
    Major

• Dec 2005

Re: Rate My Site OneMillionOnlineAds.com

Yes I do agree with Subversive. I also think you would benefit from educating your self on what options are out there on how you can make money that engage your intrets and talents in a way that enable you to provide "what people want" and then design a web site that does incorporate that.

Comment

• The Admin
      Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

I am doing these because it is cheap to do I only have to pay for the domain and host the site. That is it. If it doesnt work, then I haven't lost much. But I am thinking of some other ways to make money on the net.

Comment

• findach
        Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2005

you should try making some members sites if you want to make big money on the web.

I have 75 members sites, which are all content based, and they cost me nothing to run. have a look at www.findabreed.co.uk that links all my finda web sites, ie: findachihuahua, findapug,findalabrador, then i have other sites associated with the same subject, ie: i have a stud dog web site, a pet shop, and a pet concierge, so i know who i am targeting my sites at, and they have a reason for someone to visit.

it doesnt mater how good you are at making web sites if you dont have a good enough idea it wont take off. i also find that advertising is everything, you cant rely on people finding your site via a search engine. i advertise on freeads sites, and even stick the odd free notice up in pet shops ect.

good luck with what ever you do

Comment

• findach
          Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2005

you have a great domain, why dont you put a classifieds on it? use nohahs from fantastico, you can set it up so it charges people, rotates banners, gives our username and passwords, classifieds is big business.

i was going to launch one www.lemonfreeads.co.uk but havent got around to doing it yet.

Comment

• The Admin
            Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

I do not completly understand what the Noah Ads do. Do they give me money if someone goes to my site? What exactly do they do. I have 2 more really good domains that i think i am going to buy. But, I want to know what this noah thing is. Thanks

Comment

• findach
              Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2005

nohahs is a fully developed classifieds program, you can set it to charge people to place ads or you can set it so it shows all the adverts to the customers, but not the contact details, so they need to join for say £4.99 to be given a username and password to be able to view the contact details, you should just download it and have a play around with it, theres loads you can do with it, i use it on all my members sites.

when i started becouse i had no adverts on i just copied them from the look loot, just so people going on the sites had something to look at, and it gets the sites going. my sites recived over 108,000 hits last month, so if i can do it anyone can becouse i dont known jack about building web sites.

people hate to think that the item they are looking for is in your site, but they can;t access it, so they just join up. you can also ad in google adsense which will make you money everytime someone clicks on any of the adverts

good luck

Comment

• The Admin
                Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

okay, I have installed it...the domain is http://onemilliononlineads.com/classifieds/ for it. I am not going to put it on my homepage until I know I am ready for it. How do I customize the look and all of that stuff?

Comment

• findach
                  Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2005

hiya

your best go to go the instructions in fantastico which are linked to noahs, thers far to many features that you can change to tell you in one thread

Comment

• jane bond
                    First Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

I didn't like it, black background reeks cheesy and gimmicky. Also, one doesn't have a clue of what this site does or what it would do for someone who purchased your product - how will you market your site for those who do purchase and drive traffic to their site? Your FAQS should clearly answer how your site will add value for your customers.

I looked at the milliondolloarhomepage site - YIKES! An assault on the eyes. BTW - I hold an MBA and have managed some very large businesses before striking out on my own, so I do know a little of which I speak.
                    I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. If you really want to figure out a money making business - WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN! It's an invaluable tool which focuses you and helps you determine how viable your idea and strategy is, there are many templates freely available on the web.

My site isn't ready for the public, changing from a previous really bad hosting service, but hope to have it up with Voda in the next day or so - will definately post for your review!

Best of luck.
                    Terri
                    www.ice-tropic.com
                    www.janebondtravel.com
                    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

• kad
                      Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Originally posted by The Admin
                      Thanks. I haven't had time to run all of it through Microsoft Word because there is not enough time in the day. Yes, we do say checks. But I will try and fix all of them.

Thanks
                      Jeremy
                      i was just wondering what is microsoft word & do it work on windows, i thank your site is nice, it could be better ,but whos site on the net couldnt stand to be a little better,RIGHT?

Comment

Working...
                      X