another new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new site

thanks for all the help with my other site i am working on it now to improve all the things mentioned on the other thread ...this is my other site its a simple site so dont really think theres much needed to do but im sure there is something i have missed lol

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

i only created this site because i noticed there was a high search volume for the keywords ....wholesale job lots ...think was around 3 million searches a month so just need some help getting it to the top of the engines for the keywords mentioned

any ideas would be appreciated
    job lot
    used cars for sale
    bar jobs london
    hotel jobs london
    watch movies online

Re: another new site

About the layout....
    - I personaly don't like the menu under the picture. It should stand out
    - The font you are using is too small
    - You should center your pages and set it to 600x800 to avoid sideway scrolling

Keep it up!

Cheers,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

What I see is another site that just consists of google adds and a forum nothing real contructive about what the site is four links to this site homepage all about adsense adds, contact us page nothing but email thats a gateway for spammers, you about us page well more about the same nothing but adsense Then the forum which is the only part of the site may offer something. All I can say good luck with adsense I had read in a another forum adsens is cracking down on sites that mainly have adsense on them so good luck.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

This site is just like the other one, the same problems, the only difference is the links on the side. Correct?
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Yet another site that is basically trying to capitalise off others. You have no real substance to your page, you took a bunch of adds threw them on a page and want to cash in.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I had to horizontal scroll. I am sure that I am not the only one that leaves sites when I have to do this. (unless there is information that is not readily available, or it is for a new BV user)
            No content of real interest so 2 reasons not to stay
            Sandra

Comment

good start... I agree with NZBR, the font is to small. Maybe you need to change your font style and font size.. normally the web designer choose Arial or Verdana because it's easy to read.

www.bluelemonstudio.com
              www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

Working...
              X