Insurane Brokerage Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurane Brokerage Website

Here is the website I made for my insurance agency. What do you think? How could I improve the site?

Re: Insurane Brokerage Website

First off not centered you should have it centered on all pages go into page properties and click the cented box. Next either get rid off the green line next to the menu bars or have it on all sides like a frame. Next is your page titles example on your commercial page > why not
    insurance |commercial | bussiness | marine those are keywords thats in content in tex on the page you can use up to 67 letters including spaces and the bars for page titles that you add in page properties. Other than that the site looks very good and good luck.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I like your site. IMO I think the green line is alright on the two sides. I do agree with the page names, and adding the important words. The first time it loads a little slow. You might want to check into pixresizer it will make the picture files smaller without changing the size, and help your pages to load quicker. That includes all the .bmp too like your name banner. good luck!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

As dito above: it's a must you to resize the main picture right in the midle of the page - it's too big. It's slowing down the oppening of page.

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

As a fellow life and health broker, I think your site offers visitors a wide range of information. It's great.

Stephen

Comment

Thank you all for your input, its been really helpful. I looked at doing the site both with no green line on the side and with it on the other side as a frame, but neither looked very appealing to me. I am going to insert more names into page titles, I didn't realize I had sixty words to work with and this will help me tremendously. I also want to look into the pictures; I agree that they take too long to load, my issue being though that I think the size works well. Thank you all so much its been very helpful

Comment

In the page title you do not have sixty words you can use up to 67 characters which include letters and spaces in the title.
              sigpicJoe
              Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
              The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I am also an insurance broker and I do tons of web work. Your sites navigation on the left side changes on every page. Make it look the same on each page. Title each page specifically for each type of coverage in the geographic area you operate in. This can help you in the search engines over time to get targeted traffic by your geographic local.
                Affordable Medical Insurance
                Discount Dental Plan
                Washington State Health Insurance
                Temporary Health Insurance
                Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Hi, off to a good start, couple of things that may help.
                  You would be better off using text for the head of the page instead of an image as the se’s won’t be able to read the text on the image & the words in the header area is important.
                  You will also need to reduce your image from 1200kb to about 50-60kb as its slowing the pages. The one attached is around that if of any use. (Right click & copy)

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                  X