Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE tell me what u think!

hello all,
    please leave me a message and tell me what you think and if all links are working correctly.
    Lightningbugkids.com
    thanks
    les

Re: PLEASE tell me what u think!

Nice site, I would suggest that you look at your menu bars, ideally you should have them all the same on each page, number of buttons, order, style and location. On your home page the about our skins does not work and since it appears to me that you describe them on the home page any way I would delete the button. I would also suggest that you use the light box to show larger views of the product, that way it will not change the page and it looks better. Good Job over all on the site. I did not get into the text so maybe someone else will look at that part of it for mistakes.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Les

You got a nice cool looking site.
      I really like the layout and choice of colours. Very funky.
      Well done.
      www.psnutrition.co.uk
      Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Nice site and despite the amount of pictures you have, they are loading quite fast. Congrats!

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Great job..
          You need to name your index page some thing else, that has some thing to do with your site, instead of index. That goes for all your pages. the home page is the most important though..
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

1) Check these labels on buttons: Guitiar (Guitar?) and Vechicle (Vehicule?)
            2) What are the buttons of the rotating banner in home page for? They did not work when I clicked on them.
            Just in case, I use FF3
            --------
            German
            German
            www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

NOW .... if you only offered to print Laptop skins with people's logo, then I would be your first Volume Client, to be sure!

Well-thought, and pleasing to find a site that does not fall into complication by using an inferior navigation method or pages too crammed with ill-displayed goods. There are some smaller details that need to be worked out, though, like centering in browser, possible text Content re-configuration (maybe adding a page background of some sort), etc., but that will all come within the next few days I am sure.

In the meantime (since the Logo skin is still "iffy") I need to decide on the blue World or the Money skin.....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X