Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Review my new Webbsite i just Published...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review my new Webbsite i just Published...

hi please let me know what its wrong and whats good about it thank you

Comments are really apreciatte it...
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Re: Please Review my new Webbsite i just Published...

oh and by the way pictures need more resolution i am fixing that its just that the Customer dindt have the pictures.......
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Not bad, like the layout and flow. Some issues though, in the menu bar if you put you pointer on the actual button nothing happens, you have to put the pointer precisely on the bottom edge for them to work (click on each of them and bring to front, I think you have other element overlapping them). In the gallery when you open the light box 90% of the pictures open smaller than your thumbs. That is as far as I went for now, I will check back later.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

thanks d'son,
        i have notice those issues the pictures are very poor quality actually i am changing those, yes on the menubar you actually have to go down a little to be able to click on it i will check the overlapping cause i havent notice.....
        thank you very much....
        sigpic
        Live and Let live
        www.discoverpopotla.com
        www.villadeflorencia.com
        www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Howdy,

When I first saw the font you were using, I thought "Wow" but after reading about 5 lines I started skimming, then I lost interest. It was too much hard work to read. I think that your back grounds are too strong therefore forcing you to use a bold font. If you could wash out the background a bit it might help.

In your gallery there are lots of nice photos but when you click on each one you get taken to a page with only a photo in and have to use your browsers back key to get out of it. Plus the photos are all different sizes. Personally I'd like to see a menu or a button to take me to prev or next image or a slideshow. A description of what the photo was about would also add interest

I also had trouble using your menu buttons. I had to place my mouse on the white line below each menu choice before it became activated allowing me to choose that choice. Got pretty fiddley. You would attract many older people as viewers or customers if they had a slight tremor in their hand. They would never get past the first page.

Lastly my screen resolution is 1024x768 and I had to use the horizontal scroll to read the text.

I've got my own page set for 1000 wide and looking at my stats for the last 2 weeks, I've only had one visitor with a screen resolution less than that.

Sorry if I've burst your bubble but hope there is something above that helps
          www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
          www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
          www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

first of all muzza thank you
            i agree with you on everything you said i am making changes the pictures are aou because of the poor resolution they have, the background is also out, on the navigation button now it doesnt have the problem its fixed, i really need to work on the screen resolution as i dont get it how i want it to be....
            i hope that by midnight its all fixed or before
            thanks for the comment i reaally apreciatte it.
            sigpic
            Live and Let live
            www.discoverpopotla.com
            www.villadeflorencia.com
            www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Hi Raganok,
              I like the look of your site and think most of your design choices are great.
              A couple of design things (which of course are only IMO) I like the black edges to your photos in the gallery. I think the 2 photos with a white mount are taking away from the flow (can't remember which page). i think it is better to keep one strong design element. Black frames or white frames but not both, IMO.
              I could not get out of the contact page with the nav buttons. I also felt that having a different photo there and the same on all the other pages interrupted the flow. If each page had a different photo I would not have noticed so much. (My choice the same photo for every page)
              Love the colours and the sea at the bottom of the page but I think that you could cut some of the sea off and make you pages shorter. I kept scrolling looking for something at the bottom of the page.
              Good luck with all your fine tuning.
              Sandra

Comment

Hi Bysandra

i just finished doing changes now the website its redisigned, i followed muzza's advice, you know i think your right too on the pictures frames and the sea backgroung, will fix that for sure, thanks very much for taking the time to view my new websiite, i really want to impress my customer....
                sigpic
                Live and Let live
                www.discoverpopotla.com
                www.villadeflorencia.com
                www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

ok i think i am finally done like i said it by midnight lol......
                  Please be hard on me tell me the bad stuff lol... thats what i want to hear to improve the website and my self.
                  I see youre Around Vasili lol.. I am waiting on your opinion i like the way you say things .(straight to the face) lol.... thanks.

Thank you to all Voda land Members.....
                  sigpic
                  Live and Let live
                  www.discoverpopotla.com
                  www.villadeflorencia.com
                  www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Raganok,

Looking good. Like the new contact page too. It was a little slow to load though and all the others were quite quick.

A couple more things.......4 of your photos on gallery page and 1 on about las olas page have rounded corners and fine black line. If you can, they would look better ***** conered like the image on the home page.

Editing....In the section at the bottom of the home page ('Features & Amenities') you have Upper & Lower Case........It does not matter which one you choose but they all need to be the same.....example....'service Surround' could be
                    1. Service Surround
                    2. service surround
                    3. Service surround
                    Pick one and make sure that all your dot points match the style you choose. The same with the two headings. You have uppercase for
                    On and lower case for the and uppercase for nearly everthing else in the heading.

Hope this helps
                    Sandra

Comment

More editing Raganok....
                      about las olas page... Third from the bottom line..Should be an hours not 'a hours'

Prices page Header Weekly instead of weekly
                      Sandra

Comment

Just two things maybe three why not center your pages and the add a background color and this is up to you the menu bars put a different font. Other than that great job.
                        sigpicJoe
                        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

thanks bysandra and jkadin for your commetns
                          i will for sure fix those issues...
                          thanks....
                          sigpic
                          Live and Let live
                          www.discoverpopotla.com
                          www.villadeflorencia.com
                          www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Working...
                          X