Please rate my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please rate my site

Steve Steve Steve.... You know that spelling is your weak spot so I feel that you must check and double check your spelling. It's the only thing letting you down now.

BlueVoda will find most of your spelling mistakes, you just have to get used to using it to spot them. A site with lots of spelling mistakes will look unprofessional and lose you business.

I was having a brief look around and thinking "wow this is much better than when I first saw it. Lots of little tweaks have made it 1000% better." Then I saw my first error, then 2 more and that was in just 30 seconds of browsing.

I think you need to get into every page - one at a time - open every text box one at a time - look for words underlined in red - if there are any then select "Tools" in the menu at the top of the page (while you are still in the text box and then select "spelling". The rest should be self explanatory.

The errors I found were these:

On your menu - one of your buttons advertises "Buisness Resources" but I think you mean "Business Resources"

and on this page:

http://www.handymanbrooklynrenovatio...t&fromfromid=1 "pet freindly" should be "pet friendly" and "Steve's Painting &Drywall" should be "Steve's Painting & Drywall"

You probably have other small but significant errors on other pages. If you can get rid of them (and it's time consuming and boring - but worth it) you
    will have a very nice site that you can be proud of.

Good luck - I hope this works for you. It looks great.
    www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
    www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
    www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
    X