Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Term Life Site

Re: http://www.esuranceplan.com/rapidterm.php

Please review and comment on my new term life site. Simple sites seem to generate more clicks and therefore do better on the web.

Stephen

Re: New Term Life Site

it looks nice i just think that the banner or logo you have there it needs more resolution.....
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Fast loading. Graphic at the top is blurry and needs work. Form is great. From a marketing stand point: The left column is fluff and a waste of space. It appears you or someone is licensed for life insurance. You may want to offer links for other types of insurance too (maybe team up with others in your office for a commission of coarse). I found, you have to ask what makes your website better than the top 100 companies offering the same thing? Always give more than the customer expects. It looks like you are just trying to get leads from your site. Why not give a free gas card to the first 50 people and have a count down on the page or give a food basket away (because of higher food prices). People talk and business grows.
      Best of luck.

Comment

Stephen .... email me so I can send you the demo BV page file for the elements you are using (sized properly) so you can merely swap them out to get the looks you want.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I appreciate all the comments on my masthead resolution. I am working on it. Thanks again.

Stephen

Comment

Hi...your website looks good...clean and simple...nice looking...congrats!

www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

Hi Foxmusicman

Your site is nice and simple & easy on the eyes. I do agree tho that you need to increase the resolution of your image at the top.
              Otherwise a nice site. Good job.
              www.psnutrition.co.uk
              Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Asamboy and Rangaz007,

Again, thanks for your comments.

Stephen

Comment

Stamati,

The yellow border color for the Quote Form, for better or worse, was designed to bleed off the box layout, But thanks for your comments.

Stephen

Comment

I'd make 2 changes:

Privacy Statement - Get rid of the small print as no one trusts it..... I'd create another page with the privacy statement on and only have something like "Privacy Statement" linking to the privacy page.

and

please please please remove the flashing "click here"
                    www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
                    www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
                    www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Sorry to be critical but your header just doesn't look right.

I think it's needs to be *****er but there was one thing that caught my attention and then it continued to bug me. It was the back of the guys head. It makes it look as if the banner is curved and then you have a big thick line above it looking like a verandah.

Possibly if you removed the line at the top it would make it look more balanced? It would also look more balanced if you header and your quote form lined up.

It's only a small detail but it bugged me and without knowing about your brand it looks like something easily fixed.
                      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
                      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
                      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

office for a commission of coarse

You may want to offer links for other types of insurance too (maybe team up with others in your office for a commission of coarse). I found, you have to ask what makes your website better than the top 100 companies offering the same thing? Always give more than the customer expects.
                        Dental Thailand air transat

Comment

Working...
                        X