ready to be reviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready to be reviewed

Good day eveyone, I think I am at the stage that I would like to be reviewed. This is my first website I made so plz any and all critique's would be appreciated. ty Bea

Re: ready to be reviewed

Cute, but you will need to work on your side links. too dark background and the drop down menu is slightly overlapping on the script you have in your main page. i only checked your home page.
    sigpicwww.summersands.in

Comment

When I first looked at it I thought it was cut off at the right, Why not have a colored backgroung and center it. You Have your email at several spots you will get slammed with spam, keep the email just remove the link to it. I went to look at your meta tag and description could not do it. Your off to a good start good luck.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi Bea

Nice site. I do agree with the above. On first impressions, it looks as thought your site is incomplete or chopped off with the background.

If you moved the blue edge at the top all the way to the right so you have it touching the right of the screen, it would look better. Better still if you centred it as mentioned above, it would prob look even better.

Your text is a little close to the blue border, you could prob move it in a little more.

Also, your menu tabs jump around from page to page as they are not in the same position on each page.

You are off to a good start, just needs a bit of extra tweaking. Well done.

Thanks
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

ty all so much for your imput, I went and tweaked what ya'll have a stated, Ty I really appreciate getting all your insights on how to better my site, this is the first one I ahve done and after looking at it for so long to make it right you need another's perpestive on it, hugs Bea

Comment

I agree that your website pages would show better if they were centered in the browser. Try it, I think you will agree.
            Great idea for a site. Best of luck to you.
            P V WebSolutions

Comment

ok I am abit confused, how do I center the pages in the middle of the browser, I tried, bu all it would let me do is the text only, ty

Comment

Find an empty part of your BV page. Right click - Page Properties - Centre in Browser check box - Tick it. Save and publish. Repeat for all pages.

Darren

Comment

Also, you need to make sure that you are working from the far left of the screen in the BV website builder. Otherwise when you click the centre option, if will go off too far to the right.
                  www.psnutrition.co.uk
                  Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

thanks everyone, hugs Bea

Comment

Working...
                    X