imput welcomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imput welcomed

Have got my site all tweeked now ( i think so )I welcome any sugestions that might improve page.
    Thank you
    CardPrinting.com prints the finest quality plastic cards: custom gift cards, membership cards, loyalty cards and plastic key tags. We custom print RFID cards and RFID tags. We are experts in the technology involved with gift cards and other plastic cards with a rfid chip, barcode, magnetic strip or variable printing.

Re: imput welcomed

Hi, Congratulations on getting to this point. I can see you have had to do a lot of work to display all your stock....
    IMO though you still have a bit of tweaking to do.

First I can't find my way home unless I scroll to the bottom of the page. Your home button really needs to be the first button on your navigation buttons. (on every page) What if I don't like the page I am on, and I don't know to use the back button or that if I look at your full page I will discover the home button. Still on navigation buttons........CUSTOM PRINTING stands out too much needs to be lower case same as other buttons.

Next on your index page you have a BV graphic a long way down your page after the page appears to finish. I would remove that and shorten your page to save people scrolling to find something that is not there.
    I am not sure of your reason for having a different colour index page but I personally like all pages to have continuity.

Your image sizes also need to be looked at everything loads much too slow and I am on medium speed broadband, so for those on dial up it will take a long time to get a page up.

I have discovered that the tweaking is an on going thing so keep at it.
    Sandra

Comment

Re: imput welcomed

As said above, there's a big gap - empty space, between the last text in the page and the 'bluevoda' logo, which is way down on the page. You don't want that!
      Keep up with the good work!
      Cheers,
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Working...
      X