Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Been gone too long but i'm Back...

Muzza

You have made your point of view known............twice..........please dont turn this into a crusade and lets get this thread back where it belongs.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks David i agree lets keep it in its perspective.

Now back to the website lol I have added another page to the website the cubmaster told me that most of the children are unable to remember their oath so i have placed a button on the oath page that will send them to the other page to test their ability to remember the oath the words to the oath are mixed up and they would have to arrange it and place it in its right spot by drop and drag and then theres a button they can click that will show a popup with the oath for them to test their memory to see if its right or not. if not they can continue to try their best.

Still working on the buttonsi may have to remove the buttons on them now and use the BV buttons because they are lined up. hard to find the right color and look on those lol but as with all websites trials and errors are always their thats why we have the BV community to help. :)

Karen thank you so much for your response.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

The buttons looked "lined up" to me (centered in their allotted area), but the buttons do appear not to be all the same width and heighththth (spelling...ugh) but I don't see this as a problem.

I see the pages are centered in the browsers now.

The ideas you have and apply are truly worthy of a scout's site.....making me learn my oath...keeping my attention on the site......being ready to make the necessary adjustments.

I really like what ya got and wish you the best.
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

yeah the buttons are not quite the same in length due to the words some are less text than the others so i figured as long as i align them the same way there won't be that much of a difference to anyone maybe a slight shift when you go from page to page but i am working on getting them to match up so there won't be any shifts.
          "Jim"

Comment

I fixed the 202 pack number badge it is now neater.
            "Jim"

Comment

Working...
            X