Bridal Studio Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridal Studio Website

Ok, just knocked this one up tonight, it's a very small brochure website. Client didn't have much info or want a large website and considering they only decided 3 days ago to turn their vacant shop premises they own into a bridal studio you can imagine I didn't have much to go on! No doubt it will get built on in time.

Bridal Gown Studio, Warrington

But still, any and all comments welcome, spot any mistakes?? (I am still recovering from a bad virus LOL)
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Bridal Studio Website

What took you so long ?¿¿......................just kidding.

Looks great and up to your usual standards........did not notice anything awry or mispelled.

Check the title and description tags, need a little tweeking.....you know what I mean.

Have a large whisky and off to bed lad................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
      What took you so long ?¿¿......................just kidding.

Looks great and up to your usual standards........did not notice anything awry or mispelled.

Check the title and description tags, need a little tweeking.....you know what I mean.

Have a large whisky and off to bed lad................
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Nice Ramsey. I like the gowns page... very cool!

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by DCOFFICESERVICES View Post
          Nice Ramsey. I like the gowns page... very cool!

Darren
          You want to buy one?

Comment

Yes, I like the color selection and layout is great.
            good job!

Comment

Nice site, simple, clean and nice colours. When I got to the bridal gowns I got the tilt menu and then nothing happened except this really annoying mass of grey rectangles that rotated everytime I moved my mouse.

Ten minutes later I came back and nothing had changed. I clicked on a grey space and then the download of the photos began (but not until I clicked it)

I'm using Firefox 3.0.3 I have noticed a couple of bugs with this release already so it might be temporary but it might be worth checking.

Not sure I like the menu though. It's quirky and has neat effects but maybe it will date fast and the continual rotating everytime I bumped the mouse was irritating (my opinion only)
              www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
              www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
              www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Muzza View Post
                Nice site, simple, clean and nice colours. When I got to the bridal gowns I got the tilt menu and then nothing happened except this really annoying mass of grey rectangles that rotated everytime I moved my mouse.

Ten minutes later I came back and nothing had changed. I clicked on a grey space and then the download of the photos began (but not until I clicked it)

I'm using Firefox 3.0.3 I have noticed a couple of bugs with this release already so it might be temporary but it might be worth checking.

Not sure I like the menu though. It's quirky and has neat effects but maybe it will date fast and the continual rotating everytime I bumped the mouse was irritating (my opinion only)
                Thank you Muzza, comments noted.

Comment

Hey Ramsey,

Very nice!

I got same version FF as Muzza, but don't have any of the problems that was noted in their post. Must be in the settings of the browser.

I like this neat tilted gallery you got on the site...this way you can instantly see the effect of the gown at short and long distances....and all online...cool!

I really enjoy previewing the sites you build...you are one talented guy!
                  Karen Williams
                  Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Originally posted by karenwms63 View Post
                    Hey Ramsey,

Very nice!

I got same version FF as Muzza, but don't have any of the problems that was noted in their post. Must be in the settings of the browser.

I like this neat tilted gallery you got on the site...this way you can instantly see the effect of the gown at short and long distances....and all online...cool!

I really enjoy previewing the sites you build...you are one talented guy!
                    Thank you Karen

Comment

I agree great site, once again! I'm not sure about the tilt thing buts growing on me the more i play with it.
                      Well done.
                      Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Comment

[quote=neil1980;263326]buts growing on me the more i play with it.
                        quote]

Not sure you should be telling us all that?

Comment

With comments like that, you should join the wild bunch.......goes away smiling.
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                          Newbies / Beginners Forum
                          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Sorry i could have worded that a little better, but hey or cares. As long as it made you guys laugh my job is done here!

Ha Ha
                            Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Comment

I stand corrected. I went back and tried your tiltviewer this time and it worked perfectly (albeit a bit slow because of dial-up but that's the price I pay).

Glad I don't have Parkinsons though, that menu would never stay still long enough to click on it.
                              www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
                              www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
                              www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                              X