• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sz05z920
    Corporal

• Jun 2008

Critics and Comments about my Website

I made my Web site and published it. I'm wating for your Critics and Comments.

www.iranianpride.net
  • Pippy
    Master Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Re: Critics and Comments about my Website

I took a peek at the site, and you have done a great job!!!
    A couple of things is the large picture under the banner didn't open and in the orange writting under the banner, the second sentence dosen't make sense, you need to change a word..... but it looks like you are getting across what your site is all about.... good stuff!!!
    Aussie Lou

Comment

• Byzantia
      Corporal

• Jun 2006

This is a beautiful site that makes me want to go to Iran. But like Aussie Lou said, you made some English mistakes. I hope it's OK for me to suggest how I would write it........please take or leave my suggestions but I think first impressions are important.

The purpose of this website is to provide information about the country IRAN.

This site attempts to present a new face of Iran; something different to the face we are used to seeing in the mainstream media.

Here, you can find information about Iran's history, science, geography and culture.

If you have further questions, please contact us.

It would be great if you would rate our site, too, and provide feedback so we can amend it.

Comment

• sz05z920
        Corporal

• Jun 2008

Thanks. your suggestions and critics were really useful. Frankly I wrote exactly the sentences that you suggested me.thank you for your advice.

Comment

• nzbr
          Lieutenant Colonel

• Dec 2006

You are off to a good start.
          Some things that I don't like:

- to many colours on your landing page
          - same on your 'about iran' page. the dark red and the light red together with the text it's not nice and would put people off reading it.
          you should also resize yor pictures on this same page. they're too big and take a while to load.
          - same on your 'pictures' page. the very tiny ones could be as big as 5k!! they would load heaps faster this way.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

• Sunchaser
            First Lieutenant

• Nov 2007

All looks well-composed and even on the homepage :)

The 'About Iran' page is off-centre. I do agree that all the writing on different colour gradients is a bit difficult to read.

I think the 'blob shapes' on either side of the 'Iranian Pride' logo don't quite suit and that the logo might be better without those shapes.

Looks like it will be very informative site about Iran!

Comment

• Muzza
              Captain

• Aug 2008

Nice looking site but I can't wait for the whole thing to load - it's just taking too long on dial-up.

I was hoping to find out what the four huge red circles covering some of the text and pictures in your "body of lies" section was for but gave up after 5 minutes.

Could be very informative. The first page certainly got my curiosity going but the time taken to download it killed it.
              www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
              www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
              www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
              X