X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and improved. All comments welcome

Hi.
    This is my website: www.miporganisation.com
    I have changed alot of things arround from the last time i put up this site. All feedback would be much appreciated :).
    Im still trying to think of a more catchy name but this will have to do in the mean time!
    Thanks in advance,
    Matt :)

Re: New and improved. All comments welcome

Hi, page has a lot of side scroll set at 1200 wide. Would be better around the 800-1000 mark.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Matt,
      The last letter in Organization (n) is on a separate line. (I'm viewing it in Firefox - it might be different in IE).
      I agree with Chris on eliminating the scroll.
      Love the prints! If you could set up your page to allow your visitors to click on a print to enlarge it (similar to ebay) it might help to sell them.
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paulk2 View Post
        Matt,
        The last letter in Organization (n) is on a separate line. (I'm viewing it in Firefox - it might be different in IE).
        I agree with Chris on eliminating the scroll.
        Love the prints! If you could set up your page to allow your visitors to click on a print to enlarge it (similar to ebay) it might help to sell them.
        Paul
        Hi Paul,
        My website seems to have different sizes on every differnt computer i go on! my laptop has everything fine and where i want it to be, my work comp has massive scroll and on the ****** the sizes are everywhere! I do have a section where you can click on the prints to enlarge them but they are seperate to the images above the paypal button.
        Thanks for your feedback,
        Matt

Comment

Didn't really like the layout with a big white colum on the left side of your menu. Only when you scroll sideways (which is not good) and the page move to the left, this area disapears. Did you start building it from the left (all the way to the left) to the right?

Cheers,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Originally posted by nzbr View Post
            Didn't really like the layout with a big white colum on the left side of your menu. Only when you scroll sideways (which is not good) and the page move to the left, this area disapears. Did you start building it from the left (all the way to the left) to the right?

Cheers,
            Hi,
            I have had some serious issues with the layout as it seems to come up different on every comp i go on.
            thanks,
            Matt

Comment

Matt

You have serious issues because you are not taking the good advice that you have asked for.

Your header text is coming up different on each page because of your page width........800 to 1,000 is good advice.

Unless you are reserving that large white space on the left for advertisments, get rid of it........its spoiling the look of the whole page.

good luck with your site.
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

The other thing that wont help, is if different monitors are set at different resolutions.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X