check my site please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check my site please.

i am moving home and just thrown together a homepage useing the lightbox as a way to give some details to potential new members.
    as i will not be online for two weeks after i move so does it look ok for now. i have just 3 weeks to re-design the pages if need be.
    thanks
    my url is www.northlondonriderz.co.uk
    sigpic

Re: check my site please.

Nice graphics, but it's taking way too long to load...and that's with dsl. I would use the PixResizer to reduce some of the pics and move on from there.

Other than that, the layout looks good. Great job.
    HalaalPages.com
    FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Ditto with above. Your site is well over 2500kb & should be looking to get pages at less than 250kb.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

so is it just the lightbox pics that need reducing or the main sponsor pic? and how do i make the pages at less than 250kb.
        i have found that my page loads quick but i have a very powerful pc page load time 1.2 secs
        sigpic

Comment

Hi, you might have a powerful pc. But have your visitors & are they all on supper fast broadband. Try bring up your index page in BV & hit tools>Page weight. This will list the offending images.
          Remember also, these images on your site are already in your machines cache & haven't got to be downloaded, so will give a false impression of a fast loading web page.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X