Review my site and get free Web icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review my site and get free Web icons

Hi friends, i just finished my new website and i invite you to review and give some comments. And one more things,..don't forget to download cool web icons for free...

www.bluelemonstudio.com

Re: Review my site and get free Web icons

LOL.. I think youre a tad on the spensive side.. i have HUNDREDS of icons and pngs.. for free. I could see maybe 20 bucks for ALL your icons but HUNDREDS is a little ridiculous

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your design has been well laid out, and your have used a good sense of colours.
      I also agree with Karen Mac that your on the expensive side, take google search to check out your competitors.

Comment

Hi Karen Mac & Narobe..thanks for your comments.. i appreciate that's. I already did some research and of course i always check out of my competitors. Thats why some of my icons i give a free license. But dont worry, i'll thinking about the price again.
        www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

And one more thing Karen Mac, maybe you should read the term of use on my site. Of course you can get thousands free icons out there but some times the free icons you use you must put a link back with credits to the Author. But if you buy premium icons you dont have to put a link back... example if you buy Extended License from my site you will get the original EPS/PSD file so you can change everythings you need. That is the different between free icons and premium icons and different between Commercial License and Extended License. And as our appreciation through costumer supoort thats why i also give a free icons and free license to my visitor. People always want a free thing. But its a good comments and i appreciate that.
          www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

Working...
          X