This is it, I hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is it, I hope

Thanks but Im not talking about the gift items, I cant edit my product pages. All of a sudden my products are not showing and instead there is a sample notice in each box where product was. but when i preveiw the page they show up. The problem is I cant edit them. I hope this is clear its hard sometimes to get across the problem to someone else.

www.primalleathers.com

Comment

LOL...ok...lets start from the beginning...

you go to create or edit pages... and you have products on that page...thats a page with products.. its supposed to show the sample...

To edit the products you must go to the shopping cart icon...then you can edit products and categories...

You are just thinking of the PAGES as categories or product pages..when they really arent.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The problem is that on my edit pages none of the product is showing in each box as it was before yesterday. There is only a "apparance example" where the picture of the product should be. If I add a new product the picture of that item shows in the box as it did before but all the old items on that page still dont show. How do I get them to show up again?

Randie
        www.primalleathers.com

Comment

They never should show or never have in the past. Make sure you have updated the software. Its always shown the sample. Its a php include, you arent actually putting the product there. You are putting a link to the product in the database there. If the new one is showing thats a new feature.. to help you in laying out the page, but once they are called from the database.. they probably revert to the sample.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen, its just that up to yesterday they always showed in the edit pages and now they are not and I didnt understand why.
            Have a great day
            Randie

Comment

This Web site www.primalleathers.com has inspired me to suceed. I could'nt have done it without the help from this "GREAT" forum and evryone who has nuged me in the right direction now and then.

Thank You
              randie
              www.primalleathers.com

Comment

Working...
              X