Please review my website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my website.

Finally, I have finished my website after a long long time. After many trials this is the final product but somehow it does not look too professional. I wanted an exclusive, bright multicoloured, creative and ofcouse professional website. I am dealing with online selling of garments and fashion accessories. Though many of the products have to be included in the website. But I have left all that for later.

But something is missing. Please help me improve my website. Feedback, comments, criticsms are welcome. Thanks

Tanvi

Re: Please review my website.

Hi, unfortunately you will need to make quite a few changes to make the site web friendly. Here’s a few things.
    Many of the images are far too large for web pages. You should be aiming at a page total of 2-300kb. This page http://www.shubhmanglam.com/creation.html is at nearly 16,000kb (16MEG). Many other pages are similar.
    Your pages should be set via the page properties to 800 to 1000 wide & centred in box. (At the moment, to much side scroll)
    Most of your pages are opening as “_blank” & will leave the visitor with many open windows.
    Your entry page & enter site page would be better with no video & music to help speed page loading times up.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris I will take care of it. Thanks for tyour help.

Tanvi

Comment

Hi Tanvi

I agree with the points mentioned by Chris above.
        Also, i'm not too sure of your choice of colours for the background. Have you tried experimenting with any other backgrounds ?
        Everything would look a lot better once you have centre'd the pages, so there is no scroll at the bottom.

Regards
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Working...
        X