Rock Crush Church Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Crush Church Website

If you are intrested in seeing a different kind of website and/or you are a debugger, I sure would like to know if this website for the church is plesant to look at and if there are any erorrs. This took alot of time and work, I am still working on it but have it up and running awaiting feedback.
    www.rockcrusherchurch.com
    Thank you

Re: Rock Crush Church Website

Looks quite nice--you still need to finish up some pages obviously. However, your site takes FOREVER to load. The reason is because you've posted high-rez photos that are huge files. You can reduce those photos significantly and your site will load much faster. PIXresizer is the one many people here use. It's available here somewhere or just google.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I was wondering how I could help it load faster, I already have PIXresizer. My thought now is: will I have to take each pic and resize them or can they be resized as a all in one Pic?
      PS how about your youth page - I have no idea how or what the web-page should be like.
      Last edited by matt34452; 11-26-2008, 03:38 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Yes you can do multiple files. You will have to re-load them to each page and republish each page.

I don't understand your PS. :)
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I am not happy about your site still not being properly "prepared" ... I went in to peek and immediately my browser locked up, messing with other applications running (my fault I suppose).

Run your images through PIXresizer a few times to really march those numbers down!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, ditto with above, 10meg is a bit on the large side for an entry page. You should be able to bring this down to around 2/300kb max by just reducing your images.
            You also need to build your site from the left of your BV page builder & use the page properties for centering the page. (Its off center at the mo)
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you all. Your input is what I needed. Will get to work immediately and maybe afterwords the you will look again. Thanks again

Comment

OK I reduced Pics' if you would see if it loads faster. Thanks

Comment

If you are intrested in seeing a different kind of website and/or you are a debugger, I sure would like to know if this website for the church is plesant to look at and if there are any erorrs. This took alot of time and work, I am still working on it but have it up and running awaiting feedback.
                  www.rockcrusherchurch.com
                  Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X