• Show
Clear All

• Carl

Hi Guy's,

I would appreciate feedback on my site. www.immagika.com

Thanks,

Carl

Re: Carl

Hi Carl... now.. wedding related websites cater for 90% of my work so I will give you my honest opinion...

1) Your site doesn't tell me if you supply wholesale, retail or both?

2) You have not made good use of your meta data. Poor page title which will have zero benefit, keywords which you will get penalised for as you have too many and I don't see them repeated on the page you have keyworded, which is a must!

3) Too many images for a main home page, personally I would create a gallery page with a link from your home page. A slow downloading page will cause issues with both visitor and search engine.

4) Considering the current world financial climate i feel you could 'sell' better to the viewer, for example, tell me about where you export to, what are the duties, do you cover these or the buyer?, what makes your gowns any better than the 90% share of wedding gowns currently coming out of China at the moment?

5) what's your delivery times? what's your MOR? What's your returns policies? What's your policy on sample gowns?

I work very closely with one of the worlds leading wedding gown manufacturers and times are hard at the moment, if you want to get in on this trade you need to go that one bit further than the others.

Otherwise... nice gowns, I'll give you that.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, ditto with the comments above. Your home page is nearly at 2.4meg & would be better trying to get it at nearer 200kb as an opening page.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Ramsey, Thanks Chris,

It won't be long now and I'll learn how to add more pages.

My first challenge is to learn to create a "success" and an "error" page for my form.

Thanks again for the help and advice!

Regards,

Carl

Comment

You're Welcome, If you supply gowns to the UK contact me when you have finished the website as I can help you get some stockists, I got some crying out for good suppliers.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X