• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robinhawk
    Private

• Sep 2008

Would like input on new site

We have designed a new site for a new product www.silkenair@envirocurricula.com and would like new and improved (experienced) eyes to give us your input.

Thanks to all in advance!

Charles and Robinhawk
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Would like input on new site

First you have to give the right link to your site not your eamil address. I went to envirocurricula.com and it appears you have not saved your home page correctly. It needs to be saved as index lower case no extensions. Once you do this we can see your site.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Robinhawk
      Private

• Sep 2008

sorry, I forgot the /index part...

haven't done this for awhile

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

For the link to you r home page it is not neccessary to add index.html. The link for home from your cost page takes you to the wrong page (your form). You have a phrase on your home page caliming to save 30%, do you have any data to back up that claim? If so I would add it, if not I wouldn't make that claim. And I am not crazy about the back ground color. On a side not I think it is funny you are advertising this product to help heat your room and it is hanging next to a fire place with a fire burning, not good marketing in my opinion. If nothing else I would hang it else where to take the photo.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

• SChajin
          Major General

• Jan 2006

Hi.... Ed, makes some good points..We also really need to see more of the product, I wasn't sure where it was until I read Ed's post..
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Robinhawk
            Private

• Sep 2008

Oh, you are so right with all of your ideas, Ed. And thank you, Sharon.

I think that I have taken care of the link to page problem, but suggestions for background colors that are warm? I hate yellow and thus, orange, but they are the "warm" colors. And, finally, the fire did add a "warmth" of color to the photo, but...you are right, we are thinking about painting the wall behind the silkenair duct.

We are living in Carmel California where the heat comes correctly from the floor and we are at the moment faking it in terms of the photo op. Also, we want the tube to be unobtrusive in the room as many people have to hang them from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Or worse in front of a doorway.

We do have the savings data, but what is the best way to demonstrate it? It is pretty much equation stuff... are people going to be interested in that?

Finally, should we add testimonials?

Thanks so much!
            Charles and Robinhawk

Comment

• D'son
              Major General

• Apr 2008

The more you add to back up yur claims is always a good thing. You could have a page for testimonials and depending on what type of documentation you have you could add a page called studies (or something along those lines). I wouldn't worry about having to fake (stage) the picture that is what advertising is all about, presenting your product in the best light (definately not by a fire place with a fire).
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

• Robinhawk
                Private

• Sep 2008

So right, Ed, we will take new pics this weekend and add them for your viewing.
                Thank you!
                Charles and Robinhawk

Comment

Working...
                X