Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new face to my website - DRUPAL is the best

Hi All,

I wanted to get my blogging out of bloggers.com and implement my own new site. It was in my plate for so long but new year was the D-Day. Something just worked out and I got it all configured and launched my site www.moneyreallymatters.com on the new years.

It is already ranking #3 in the google search for "money really matters" keyword and some others. I am very excited about this new site which I spent hours of configuration with DRUPAL (open source CMS). It is the best. I got all sort of modules added to my site to incorporate taxomony terms, CAPTCHA, bookmark links, tag cloud, archives, forums and so much more.

Do take a glance and shower your feedbacks and suggestions. I am open to it. If you are interested in the topic, please do signup in the webiste and add your comments. That helps.
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Re: The new face to my website - DRUPAL is the best

I see lot of responses from people via my stats. Please do leave your feedback, thoughts, views after taking a glance. I really appreciate it.

www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

I sent you 2 messages via your forum...............or contact page, cant remember which now.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I don't remember who it was but someone stated that most people aren't bothered to scroll down a page; well I'm one of them. In my opinion you should have less info on your index page. It should let us know on the first glance what it’s all about, catch the attention on the visitor a soon as possible, then with a few buttons at the eye level send the reader were you want.

Comment

Well.. this is more of a blogging info site.. so i dont necessarily agree it HAS to be short and sweet... but.. I would agree it is quite lengthy.. any way to display less posts?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank narobe. I did think about it but sometimes people don't bother to click and read more so thats why I put up full blog text. Also I archieve the blogs periodicaly and only make 3-4 for stays in the index page. I will try to experiment with it.

Karen, you are right about being lengthy but its tough to get things convey in a short manner which I been trying a lot. But a good point taken.

www.vijaianand.com
            www.igurus.net

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
            X