• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robyn Walker
    Private First Class

• Jan 2009

new to this

Hi Guys
    This is my first website. Would y'all check it out for anything I need to fix or change please? Afterwards do I have a next step for hooking it up to search engines or something like that? Thanks Robyn
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: new to this

Well not a bad start, most of your pages are too wide or too long or both. Pages should be no wider than 1000, and the length should stop near the end of the content (no dead space ot the bottom). All your pages have a different theme/color going as well as button menus, you should stick with a common theme and definately keep navagation the same on every page (same button type, same order, same location) Your fun stuff page take a long time to load (probably due to the music and maybe the video) and some of your pics are a bit grainy. Like I said not a bad start but could be a lot better.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Robyn Walker
      Private First Class

• Jan 2009

OK Thanks :)

Comment

• SChajin
        Major General

• Jan 2006

So Cute...Try to keep your buttons the same as Ed has said...Your off to a good start though. Keep up the good work.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Robyn Walker
          Private First Class

• Jan 2009

You guys mean the "glass" type buttons right? I need to use them on all the pages?
          another question......I reduced the size of my pages then published the changes but when I go to the web to look at them, the left side of the page is white. Is this what you see too or is it just me?
          Thanks for your help
          www.walkerjapanesechin.com

Comment

• D'son
            Major General

• Apr 2008

In the page properties make sure you check "center in browser" and build your pages from the upper left most position in the builder. This will ensure that there is an equal amount of white on bothe sides on larger monitors. As for the buttons its up to you which you like the best but stick with one style.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X